WHEN HE GETS SCARED

(They all have arachnophobia [fear of spiders] or Ophidiophobia [the fear of snakes].)

(B/G/N) - BEN's girl's name

(J/G/N) - Jeff's girl's name

(E/G/N) - EJ's girl's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S L E N D E R M A N~

you thought it would be the perfect time to get him back for that stupid prank he pulled on you the other day. you learned (with the help of Ticci Toby) that he is deadly afraid of spiders . . . perfect. you went to the pet shop and bought a baby tarantula and a glass container for it. you were never afraid of spiders yourself so you thought you would keep it. 

[TRIGGER WARNING!! SPIDER PICTURE AHEAD!!]

He teleported into the living room, where you were seated on the couch. he sat down next to you and you turned away. 

"are you still mad about me scaring you? please forgive me."

you said nothing, but instead went into the bag next to the couch and pulled out the tarantula, you named (P/N) (who is in a small box) and put it behind your back so he couldn't see it. then looked at him with a Cheshire grin.

"what do you have there?" he asked.

"do you want to see it?" you asked evilly.

"as a matter of fact, I do." he said.

"ok then~" 

you pulled the spider from behind your back. he (somehow) screamed and launched himself through the air. he ran for dear life to the opposite end of the living room where he stood hugging himself.

"D-DONT LET I-IT T-TOUCH YOU!!" he stuttered out.

"oh, like this," you said as you open the plastic box and let the spider crawl into your hand. 

"YOUR HAND IS INFECTED!!!!" he wailed, as he started mourning the death of his beloved girlfriend. 

you inched forward, bring the spider closer to him. 

"(Y/N)! I SWEAR TO ZALGO IF YOU DONT BACK AWAY, I WILL HAVE TO CHOP OFF EVERY BODY PART IT HAS TOUCHED!!"

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

you kept getting closer and closer until you were an inch away from his face. you then let the spider crawl onto the shoulder of his suit . . . then he passed out. 

"now I forgive you!" you said then put it in the glass case you had in your bedroom for it. 

you decided to keep the spider, in case he ever tried to prank you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B E N D R O W N E D / J E F F T H E K I L L E R / E Y E L E S S J A C K~

you are BEN's girlfriend:

You needed ideas for the next video that you were going to make, then it hit you . . . literally. BEN had raged at a game and swung the controller, hitting you in the process, and was now freaking out.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK!?!?!?!?! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!! I DIDNT MEAN TO!!!" he said grabbing you and rocking you back and forth. 

"BEN . . . I am fine," you said.