WHEN YOUR BULLIED

[MATURE THEMES - DEPRESSION AND OTHER THINGS AHEAD. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THEN DO NOT READ NEXT FEW CHAPTERS]

S L E N D E R M A N~

Slender hasn't been coming recently. he's been really busy at the mansion with work and the other pastas. He's been really stressed and doesn't want to rope you into it. To be honest, it only stresses you out more. you've always been the nice and kinda shy girl in the school, and right now people have been taking advantage of that. you are really attractive and everybody tries to do . . . things  . . . to you, although you have always gotten away. lately, they have become more frequent, also leading to names like b*tch and wh*re. at this point, you don't know what to do. 'are they right about me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B E N D R O W N E D~

YouTubeing is a fun and awesome job, although, with your popularity, the media really likes to get under your skin. BEN is currently out of town on a mission and won't be back for some time. he is usually the person that makes you smile after seeing the media take things out of context like they usually do. Recently you made a funny and weird joke that the media has taken out of context and made different things out of. it was a joke that was partially offensive (at least for those who think everything needs to be PC) that also applied to you. you got a lot of hate for it too! your channel is crashing, even after the numerous apologies for a stupid joke that applied to you, and for the media choosing to do this to you too. without BEN, it has been a living hell. 'what will I do?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J E F F T H E K I L L E R~

Jeff (like the others) was out on a mission for a few weeks. without him, your depression has gotten really bad. nobody there to make you smile or laugh has really taken a toll on you. to ease your nerves, if you're not at school your cleaning, letting your OCD take a hold of you. when you are, you're quiet and try to stay hidden. although, the one good thing is there is no need to hide your scars since he's gone. but, it has become a burden to get out of bed every day. 'how do I live like this.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E Y E L E S S J A C K~

people have really been getting to you lately. Jack is on a mission and sadly there is no shoulder to cry on. your really smart so people have been trying to get you to do their homework. of course, you would simply say no at first . . . but then they became threatening. you know karate very well but against a team of jocks . . . you stand no chance. you at one point decided to save yourself from the pain and just do their homework. the first few times you did it you thought that you would get payback and give them all the wrong answers. so while you got A's and B's, they got F's. but then they became violent. anytime you got an answer wrong they would send you home with one more bruise. 'i wish EJ was here.'