WHEN HE's DRUNK

S L E N D E R M A N~

You had no idea how you got to this point, but you were there. At this moment, he was crying . . . Somehow . . .

There seemed to be tears since you had a wet stain on your shirt from where his "face" was, but HE HAS NO EYES!! Water (or whatever you call it) was streaming down his face from where his eyes should be, crying about life. of course like any good girlfriend, you pull out your phone and started videotaping it.

"I'M SOOOOO SOREH ABOU ALL THE SHIT I'VE DON!" He cried. "Babe . . . I cheateld on yoooou. I don luv yo anehmore,"

You were confused, to say the least.

"Who did you cheat on me with?"

"m-meh bofriened, St-Stephan."

just then a rock appeared in front of you . . .

yup . . . a rock.

he tried to make out with the rock . . . again . . . tried. but there is an obvious problem here, in case you hadn't noticed . . . he has no face, no eyes, no nose, and guess what! no lips. yet he tried. in all honesty, it looked like he was head butting the rock . . .

. . .

this goes on for some time . . .

. . .

until he passed out . . .

'i have to show the girls this'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B E N D R O W N E D~

so . . . you know how BEN is afraid of water . . . appearently, drunk, he's in love with it . . . yup. currently he is in the pool in your back yard, swimming in cricles. your videotaping it, i mean you are a youtuber so of course this is totally going on your channel!

"BABEH! IM SWIMMEN! I LUVV WATEH!" he screamed

"I bet you do babe . . . I bet you do . . ."

just then you thought of something, you had been trying to get him to take a shower forever now, so you planned on making him do it now.

"Hey BEN~" you said.

"YAS BOOBOO!" he screamed. the name made you cringe.

"Can you go take a shower?" you asked.

"WHYYY? I DON WANNE GET OUT OF THE POOOL! IZ SOO NIZ OUT!" he said.

"please?" you said.

"hmm . . . ok . . . anethen fo you bebeh . . ." he said as he got out the pool and walked to the bathroom and took a long shower . . . and I mean a LONG shower . . .

once he was out he somehow dried himself off and got dressed (still drunk BTW). he walked to your bedroom and passed out.

'i am DEFINETLY showing the girls this'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J E F F T H E K I L L E R~

You were about to take a bath, when a drunk Jeff wandered into your neighbors house. All you heard was screaming. so you went over to their place to see jeff flailing and screaming.

"HEY! ITHS (Y/NNNNNN)!!"

you grabbed his arm and dragged him out. he started wandering around your house, as you dismissed the idea of having a peaceful evening.

~5Min later~

you had your phone out and was videotaping him. he got into your mother's closet and was wearing a tight green dress, then got into your hall closet, and was wearing your flippers for if you ever went scuba-diving. now he was convinced that he was Ariel from the Little Mermaid.

"PRINCEY COMB BACK! I NED UUUUU!" he screamed.

He then got off the ground and said . . .

"I GREW MEH LEGGIES!! I HAVE TO TELL MEH DADDY THAT IM LEAVING! THANK YOU URSULAS!!"

"oh my god," you said, trying not to pass out from laughing so much.

he ran upstairs to the bath tub you had entirely forgotten about and jumped in . . . head first . . . you didn't come in time to save him, but luckily him being drunk made the impact seem harmless.

. . .

of course, he passed out there. you ended the video, turned him so he wasn't drowning, and took a LOT of photos . . . for blackmail purposes.

'i am totally showing this to the girls'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E Y E L E S S J A C K~

"(YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" EJ screamed at a tree. You had your camera and was videotaping the confusion. he had an idea that you were a tree, and the real you was some dude named john (if that's your name then change it) that's been trying to get with him.

mind you, it's not a big tree, it's actually about his height. you didn't understand what's been happening, so you took out your phone and recorded away.

"(YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN) WHAY IS U NO TALKY?" he said, "shhhhhhhhhhh... wanna make owt?"

...

then he started to made out with a tree.

...

then started to grind on the tree.

...

now he is fucking a tree

...

and all you could do was hold your camera in front of your face and record. somehow he seemed to be enjoying it, and who are you to ruin the fun? then he passed out, and you weren't in the mood to drag him home so you left him. he would be fine. you put a blanket on him and walked away laughing.
(Btw. He passed out in the tree, if you know what I mean🙊)