LAZY DAY

S L E N D E R M A N~

You two had finished cleaning the mess the pastas made at the mansion. Apparently, they had a food fight but somebody (Jane) felt like getting a bit of revenge and tried to blow Jeff and his girlfriend up, they dodged the attack but Jeff wasn't happy . . . neither was Slender. Jeff's girlfriend had to calm him down (which took an hour) and leave. everybody left and is on punishment, which left you two to clean all the debris and food. after you finished it was 4am. you both fell asleep on the couch, and woke up around 12 and went to your place. there you resumed sitting on the couch.

"how about a lazy day?" you asked Slender looking up at him.

"I would love to," he said falling asleep with you in his arms.

you giggled and curled up in a ball next to him. the rest of the day was spent watching TV, eating, and sleeping . . .

perfect day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B E N D R O W N E D~

Since the last time he left you alone you almost died, he never left you alone for more than a few hours, and it was always while you were sleeping. After a while, and you gained your weight back, he was finally okay leaving you alone, although he would watch you through your electronics, scared you would try something again. 

you woke up to hear small gunshots downstairs. you didn't freak out but it was a day that you felt like spending, sleeping . . . welp, too bad. a bit angry you got off your butt and walked downstairs.

"miksi olet niin äänekäs?" you grumbled.

"what?" he said not taking his eyes off the TV.

"perkele tonttu." you said walking to the couch and laying down and watching him play (he was on the floor by the way). 

after a few minutes, you fell asleep. he looked at you after a few minutes . . . and started blushing . . . why you might ask . . . nobody will ever know.

he sat there, watching you sleep before dying in his game, and playing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J E F F T H E K I L L E R~

You two sat on the couch flipping through channels, a popcorn bowl in your hand, both of you mindlessly eating it.

"nope . . . nope . . .nope . . .nope . . .nope . . .nope . . .nope . . .nope . . .nope . . .nope . . . OH HOW ABOUT THIS! wait, nevermind, its just an ad . . . nope . . .nope . . .nope . . ." you said flipping through channels, until you found a horror movie. 

"OH! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!" Jeff said, pointing at the movie realizing that it was the movie It.

"NOPE!!" you said changing the channel.

"YUP!" he said back grabbing the remote and changing it back, then throwing it onto the other couch like 5 feet away from you.

"Change it!" you screamed covering your eyes. you hated clowns, you aren't afraid of them, just hate them. 

"you change it!" he said, snickering.

"BUT THE REMOTE IS ALL THE WAY OVER THERE!!!" you said.

"Welp . . . I guess we're watching this!"

"Ugh!" you said. then refused to watch the movie with him, until you were bored of staring at the ceiling and started watching it with him, sighing in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E Y E L E S S J A C K~

you two were doing arts and crafts (failing by the way)  and making a lot of jokes. currently, you two were trying to build one of those wood boats as a competition (the one above) you were making the green one and he was making the red one) and it was looking pretty good, it looked exactly like it. you guys had 10 minutes to finish it. once the timer went off, you guys showed each other, you first. 

"I THINK I DID IT!!" you said, enthusiastically showing him your creation.

"um . . . I think I did it wrong . . . " he said turning around showing you his.

 " he said turning around showing you his

"Wha- . . . uh . . . h-how?" you said staring at his.

"I honestly don't even know, I thought I was following the instructions,"

"wait . . . how can yo- . . . THERE ISNT EVEN WHEELS IN THERE!"

"I know, I know, but this is what happened, I might have done this wrong,"

"you 'might have done this wrong?"

"yeah, but maybe you did it wrong . . . "

all you could do is make this face . . . (ಠ_ಠ).