WHEN YOU GET SCARED

S L E N D E R M A N~

It was Saturday. You had a long week and really wanted to go hang out with Slender and relax. To be honest . . . You needed it. You had midterms coming and you were stressed beyond belief.

You were walking through the woods trying to find your BF when you started hearing static. You had no idea that that was Slender.

Static filled your head, with every step closer to the center of the woods, it got more and more unbearable. After a while, it got so bad that you stopped walking and fell to your knees covering your ears. You felt a warm liquid, slowly ooze out of it. You couldn't help but start screaming and crying.

"STOP IT!! PLEASE JUST STOP!!" you screamed whilst tears still poured from your eyes.

Just then, the static stopped, and a regretful Slender fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around you.

"I AM SO SORRY (Y/N)! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO GET HURT! IT WAS MEANT TO BE A PRANK!" he cried to a now calm (Y/N).

"It's fine . . ." You said as the tears ceased to rain down, " . . . But I will get you back for this . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B E N D R O W N E D~

You sat at your desk, editing another video of you playing a game with a friend of yours. You were finally, after about an hour of editing, about to post it when your computer crashed.

"BEN!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T TURN THIS BACK ON I AM THROWING ALL YOUR GAMES IN A LAKE!!"

nothing happened . . . Well, something did happen . . . Instead of your BF turning the computer back on, he turned all electronics off . . . And that includes the lights. It was already really dark out, it being winter and all, but the lack of lights in the house made it pitch black. You were never afraid of the dark . . . But nothing was on. The music you had playing in the background turned off, making it silent . . . And that's what you are afraid of . . . Silence.

Naturally, you froze. Unable to move, talk, see. This caused you to tear up. Not being able to do anything you just let the silent tears roll down your cheeks.

Within 5 minutes of your crying, BEN turned everything back on and popped out of your TV screen. Enabling you to do everything you weren't able to do before . . . You curled into a ball and started crying even harder.

"WOW . . . Noth-" he looked at you as you had your head in your knees and was sobbing.

He ran to you and tried to hug you. Before he could touch you, you pushed him away.

"WHAT THE HELL!! YOU A**HOLE!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO A GIRL WHO HAS SEDATEPHOBIA!!" You yelled.

"What's that?"

"I'M AFRAID OF SILENCE!!"

"then why didn't you talk to yourself?"

"YOU IDIOT, I WAS SO SCARED THAT I COULDN'T EVEN MOVE! WHICH I AM ALSO SCARED OF!IT'S CALLED CLEITHROPHOBIA WHICH I ALSO HAVE!" you started sobbing even more.

He felt so bad. He started hugging you and saying sweet nothing into your ear. Once you finally calmed down you started to talk again.

"Sleep with one eye open for a while."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J E F F T H E K I L L E R~

You had fallen asleep while playing a game with jeff . . . Which is the perfect time to scare you . . . Right? He thought that you were afraid of the dark, but in all honesty, you neither hated nor loved it. Of course, whenever you walked in a room you always go to put on the lights first but it doesn't mean you were afraid of it. He thought to play on that fear he would lock you in a closet . . . Bad idea.

You woke up in the hallway closet . . . It's very tight in there . . . You have claustrophobia . . . Nope. You started screaming. Jeff had fallen asleep after he put you in there. The sudden noise woke him up from his slumber. He started laughing thinking that it wasn't a big deal. After a few minutes of your screaming, he finally opened the door.

You dashed out of it to your bathroom, that was connected to your bedroom and locked the door.

In a hurry, you grabbed your pills and the glass you kept in there, and took two, as the prescription stated. You slowly slid down the door, finally calming down.

You heard jeff knock on the door.

"It's just the dark . . . Not that big of a deal." He said to you through the door.

"I don't care about the dark, I have claustrophobia . . ."

"Oh . . . Um . . . I'm really sorry." He stated apologetically.

"It's fine, but I WILL get you back . . ."

You didn't notice, but if you did you would have seen his eyes widening . . . If it is even possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E Y E L E S S J A C K~

you were cleaning up around the house, eyeless was watching TV while eating a kidney. you didn't mind, I mean, you weren't a clean freak but you didn't like messes. you had been trying to get something out from under the refrigerator. for some reason, it had been smelling really bad. you knew it wasn't from inside so it had to be from below.

you had been poking your broom under The fridge until you hit something. you finally got it from under the refrigerator . . . you had partially wished you hadn't.

you started screaming.

jack dropped the kidney, he currently was eating and ran to you. you had fainted from the devastating sight. he dropped to you and checked your pulse, 'THANK ZALGO IT'S STILL BEATING!!' He looked at the probable cause to your state. a half-eaten, rotten kidney. he picked it up and threw it outside.

~TIME SKIP~

once you came to, you were in your bed, with EJ next to you.

"Hey! are you okay?! you passed out next to an old kidney!" he said frantically.

"yeah, do you mi—"

"don't worry, I got rid of it . . . were . . . are you afraid of kidney's?"

"NO, NO, NO! I'm just . . . nevermind." you said. you thought he would mock you for your fear, I mean, you always were.

"No! tell me!!" he said.

"your gonna make fun of me."

"no, I won't! tell me!"

"I have Seplophobia." you said, kind of ashamed.

"oh. so you're afraid of decaying matter! that's entirely understandable!"

"thanks," you said.

you two just talked until he had to leave.