1

"god why do I always trust him, Juggie", I cry, god I hate that Archie does this to me. I also hate that I get so emotional over it. 

"Betty, i'm sorry, I know i am not the most important person in your life, and i probably never will be, but I will always be here if you need me okay", he replies with such concern. I have never seen this side of Jughead, and I like it.

"Thanks, Jug", I exclaim before hugging him, I think I shocked him because he went stiff, but slowly started to wrap his arms around me in comfort. 

"Betty are you going to be alright", he asks me. I pull away a little to look up at him, I wipe my eyes, and then smile. 

"Yeah Jug, I think i'll be alright", I smile lightly.  We stay close neither of us wanting to distance our selves from each other, for some reason. Up close I can really examine his face. He has beautiful blue/green eyes, His nose is perfectly straight and he has nice features. Jug is handsome, how come I never noticed this before. 

I smile at him again, before getting embarrassed for staring to long and then clear my throat and look down at my feet. 

"Are you sure, you still seem pretty upset", he asks while tilting my chin up to look him in the eyes. God why does his hand feel so warm and welcoming on my skin. I shouldn't feel this. I am just upset about Archie, that's all. 

"Yeah i am fine Jug" i reply before taking a step back. My mind and body were telling me to do different things, I shouldn't listen to them though, they seem to always get me in trouble. 

He seemed upset, for some reason. 

"Are you fine Juggie", I ask surprised that he let the emotion slip from his face, he never really seems to show emotion, but right now on his face, I could see the emotion that I was dreading. 

His face looks so caring, and he seems upset, that I am upset, he shouldn't feel that way. 

"Yeah betts, I am fine, why do you ask", he asks.

"well you just looked upset, that's all", i reply before smiling slightly trying to brighten his mood.

"Yeah i am fine, your fine, we're all fine", he laughs. What's wrong with him, why is he acting this way tonight. He acting weird. 

"why are you being so weird", i ask, looking at him with confusion. 

"I am not acting weird Betty, I am acting perfectly fine", he says with sarcasm while rolling his eyes. Okay so now he is gonna act like a douche okay. I'll play. 

"Why are you getting mad, Jughead", I yell. 

"I am not getting mad, you're the one who is practically screaming", he yells back. 

"well now you're doing it too", I whisper before looking up at his face, I didn't even notice how close we had gotten again. God jug get away before my mind does something stupid. Why does he smell so good, and look so handsome, and why does his touch make me want to blush. 

"God we are both so messed up on  so many levels", he replies before chuckling, he then takes the last final step towards me before his hugs me. It took me by surprise to say the least. So much has happened in the last 5 minutes I don't even know what to think. But of course my body and mind take over and I hug him back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEIRD CHAPTER I KNOW, BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO WARM UP TO THE IDEA OF THEM BEING TOGETHER IN THIS WAY, I DON'T WANT TO JUMP STRAIGHT INTO THEM TELLING EACH OTHER THEY LOVE THEM, OR THEY KISS JUST YET. 

IN THE CHAPTER JUGHEAD DIDN'T WANT BETTY TO KNOW HE CARED ABOUT HER SO WHEN SHE FIGURED IT OUT HE GOT MAD, HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO SEE THE WEAKNESS IN HIM, WHICH IS HER. 

I THINK IT WAS KIND OF CUTE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.