JL 19

UNEDITED

She knew, she was left with no option, but to do, as he asked or else there'll be a repeat performance, of what has happened few minutes before, making her even more embarrassed. Why did he have to be so stubborn. She thought to herself.

She snatched the blindfolds from his hand and started to tie it up.

"Hope you are happy now. But don't gloat for long, you'll have to pay back for this, mark my words, Mr. Adian Watsal." This being said she was done tying the blindfolds and waited for him to show the way.

Adian just shrugged it off, took hold of her hand and started helping her out of the plane. But what he didn't realise is that, he was in for a very big surprise because Emma was definitely going to extract her revenge.

She was clueless as to where they were headed, due to the blinds on her eyes. It's been around fifteen minutes since they have been in the car and she was giving him the silent treatment.

Adian didn't even tried to engage her in a conversation, as he knew it was pointless; the moment she'll see where they are, she'll forget all her anger.

Emma felt that their car came to a standstill.

"Now, can I remove this retched blindfolds." She broke her silent treatment.

Adian left out a chuckle at her impatience.

"Patience my love. Patience is a virtue."

"To hell with your patience. Enough is enough. Adian just tell me, how much long, do I have to be like this?"

"Just wait for ten more minutes, I promise." He heard her huff out in irritation.

Well, if I have waited for so long, ten more minutes more kill me. If​ only my curious little brain will shut up.

Adian helped her out of the car. After taking few steps she felt rubble under her feet.

"Where on earth are you taking me?"

"I promised you ten minutes, that's​ all I am asking. You'll get the answer to all your questions."

"Fine." She bit out.

"Be careful​ there are steps ahead." The moment he finished saying it, he knew there was no point in warning her, she'll hurt herself. So, he bend down a little and carefully lifted her up in his arms.

"What are you doing? Put me down now. I can walk just fine. Everyone must me be looking at us." She squeaked out in embarrassment.

"How do you know that everyone is looking at you. If I am not mistaken you are blindfolded. Stop worrying your little head, no one's looking at you. There is only my staff and they are trained well to look the other way."

"Why! Do you do this often? That they needed to be trained, to look the other way." She grunted.

"Someone is feeling jealous" she could just about now feel his cocky smirk.

"Jealous of who? You? Oh please grow up."

Of course she is feeling jealous, and who wouldn't be.

But no way was she going to let him know, and decided not to utter a single word until the blindfolds are off her eyes.

A few minutes later, Adian, gently set her down and after a moment she felt a jerk, as if something was set into motion which disbalanced her, but Adian was there to help her steady.

She felt as if they were floating. Are we sailing. She thought out loud but Adian didn't utter a single word.

She was enjoying the sea breeze wafted around her, when Adian at last took off her blindfolds.