JL 5 (New Version)

The first week of office simply flew past and the new week began. Even though Emma loved to work hard, but getting up early in the morning always made her crappy, cursing at everything around her she got ready for the office.

As Emma entered the reception area she met Claire and some other people who went clubbing yesterday with her. After the chit chat, she went to her desk and started sending the mail while preparing Adian's business diary for the week.

As she was about to get finished sending out the last minute mail, Adian came striding in with a serious look on his face and politely wished her a Good morning; to which she replied saucily "Good morning to you too sir, but it doesn't feel as if you had a good morning"

"Excuse me!" exclaimed Adian and halted mid stride.

"Well, looking at your serious face, it seems like something bad has happened to you and you don't feel like wishing a good morning to anyone, since you didn't have a good morning yourself."

Adian could do nothing but simply stared at her open mouthed.

"Its ok, you should close your mouth or else you will catch a fly" said Emma with a twinkle in her eye.

"You do know that I am your boss and could kick you out of this job?" he enquired with a raised brow, which made him look quiet sexy.

"Does that mean if you are wrong I can't correct you.." She made a serious face "then what sort of a good assistant will I be to you?"

"You do know that mouth of yours might get you in trouble" Adian asked with some amusement.

Emma chuckled and replied "so I have heard, but don't worry this mouth of mine was finally able to get an appointment with Mr.Wasali. He is ready to meet you next week"

"How were you able to get the appointment, I have been trying since last four months to get that man meet me" Adian proclaimed.

"Well don't you remember, I told you on my first day that I have magical powers" she questioned sweetly.

Adian shrugged his shoulder and said "Whatever, but you did manage to do a wonder which none of us were able to do. Remind me to increase your salary and really, thank you." Adian said with serious face back on.

"Oh don't worry I definitely will. It was my job so you don't need to thank me" Emma replied in an equally serious tone.

"Mail me my schedule of this week please. I'll be in my office" saying that he went to his office.

Adian was still perplexed at how she has managed to get hold of that man, maybe she does have some sort of magical powers, he thought shaking his head.

Adian sat down in his chair with a tilt to his lips and realised, magical powers or not but she has definitely lighten up this place like hell.

He picked up the phone to call his father and inform him that he has managed to get hold of Mr Wasali, maybe then his father might let him live in peace.

"Hello" he heard his father's gruff voice on the other end.

"Hey dad, it's me I have got a good news, which you aren't going to believe" Adian said with an excitement in his voice.

"Did you finally manage to get a girl for yourself" asked his father in amusement.

"Dad I got even better news for you. My new assistant managed to do a miracle, she got me an appointment with Mr Wasali"

"Damn where did you get this magical assistant, is she single with a hot body, I know that she have got a pretty face as she represents you."

"Dad!!!! She is my got damn assistant, her personal life isn't any of our business and yes she is hot." Adian said heatedly "Now can we focus on work at hand. How are we going to convince Mr. Wasali to work with us as I got to meet him next week, we are so going to need a solid game plan"

Both father and son came to a plan on how to convince Mr Wasali to work with them, as they both were facing the same unidentified enemy due to which they were loosing out deal after deal.

Once he concluded the call, he called Emma in his office, so they both could sort out the minor details regarding this upcoming meeting.

Emma entered the office, Adian looked up and really looked at her, she has got the perfect set of breast, hips that would nicely fit in his hand and cursed his father for gathering his attention towards his assistant. He shifted in chair conscious of his body getting hard by looking at her.

Emma bought him out of his dream land by placing the files on his desk which he needed to sign.

"Here, you need to sign them. Do you need me for anything else." Emma queried, while thinking that Adian was looking at her in a weird manner, he never looked at her as if he is going to eat her up.

"No no, that fine. I just want you to iron out all the minor details for the upcoming meeting. You can ask Claire she will lead you to all the right people". He said getting some normalcy in his posture.

"Okay. I'll try to get it done by today." said Emma.

"You do know that I am not a slave driver right." Queried Adian with a raised brow which made Emma slightly bush "you have three days and then we both will sit together to get it perfect. Alright"

Emma nodded and left hisoffice to assemble all the files related to this new construction project.Meanwhile trying to find a way, in order to convince the hard headed stubborn JamesWasali to work together with the Watsal industries    

______________________________________

If you want to read about Ethan's story check out "THE BILLIONAIRE'S CLAIM"