JL 16

UNEDITED

He slowly turned her around to face him. What she saw in his eyes, send shivers down her back. He was staring at her with desire burning like hot melting lava in his beautiful eyes. Her breath stuck in her throat while urging him to make the first move with her beguiling eyes.

They had make out sessions before, but she has never felt such intense connection with him.

Adian slowly lowered his head to touch her lip, while pulling her tight against his hard aroused form. He ensured that she knew how hot he was for her, while kissing her thoroughly. Emma felt weak to her knees, if Adian wasn't holding her so tight she would have fallen down. She held tight on to his hair and kissed h back with equal ferocity.

Finally they both let up to take a breath but their lips were still brushing against each other. They have never felt such need to consume one another. They took a breath or two and resumed their missing again. He drew his hand her back and started caressing her soft breast, which made her gasp out loud with need burning in her core. Slowly he started unbuttoning her shirt and took it off. He didn't care that they were still on his office. All he wanted was to unwrap the beauty before him. Before Emma could think or say something, she found herself flat on the couch with Adian feasting upon her breast.

She got conscious and started to cover herself but Adian wouldn't have it and pried her hands away gently. He bent down his head and gently sucked her nipple, all she could do was hiss out and moan out in pleasure, while pulling his head even closer to her breast.

They forgot all about the deal and completely lost themselves in each
Others passion, which has been shimmering between them for quiet sometime. For next two hours what mattered the most for them was to provide each other as much as they can. Only the sound of their pleasure could be heard in the room, they weren't bothered about what future holds for them. What mattered most was now.

Finally they both cried out their pleasure, while holding each other so tightly as if they were an anchor.

Once Adian got his breath back, he lifted his head which was buried in her neck and found her with the most beautiful look on her face. One which was filled with happiness and satisfaction.

She felt him leaving her body and opened her eyes. Yet, for some unknown reason she was feeling very shy of him and turned her face towards the glass wall.

It's not like this is her first time. But this is the very first time where she felt such deep connection to another person. She knew where to touch him to enhance his pleasure and he knew what move to make to drag out her pleasure. It was as if their body was in sync with each other, like a piece of a puzzle.

She was still lost in her thoughts when she felt him turn her face.

"Hey, why so shy, do you feel embarrassed at what we did?" He asked sounding confused at her behaviour. He has known her to be many thing, but being shy was not one of them.

She shook her head, still not meeting his eyes.

"What is it then, didn't you like it?"

She finally met his eyes and glared at him.

"You bloody well know how much I liked it. No need to boast your ego."

He laughed out loud and drew her close against him.

They lied like that for an hour , before deciding to leave for his house.

This will be first time when she will spend a night in his bed, which made her both excited and nervous.

----------------_--_------_----_---_--;;---------_-----

Thank you every one for your patience, support, VOTES And follows.