JL 13

Thank you so much for 100 votes. You guyz have made my day :)

UNEDITED...
_______________________________________

They have been driving for the last one hour. No matter how many times Emma asked about their destination, his reply remained same. "It's a surprise, have some patience."

By now, she was completely annoyed at his secretive behaviour. Patience wasn't one of her virtues. She looked out of the window, for her sanity to remain intact or else she would do some bodily harm to him. A moment later she realised that they were at the outskirts of the city.

This made her feel uneasy, even though there was nothing to be afraid about.

Adian has been giving her side glances from time to time, when he saw that her body went stiff looking out of the window. The more they moved towards the outskirts, stiffer her body got.

He brought his hands gently over hers, pressing it in a reassuring manner, which was resting in her lap.

She turned towards him feeling his gesture.

"Do you trust me, even a little bit?" He asked her in a grave tone, like her answer mattered a lot to him

"I.. I... I... to be honest, I don't know you well enough to trust you. But I have a bit of faith in you."

"Fair enough" he sighed out "since you have a bit of faith in me, so believe me I don't have any evil intention towards you. I won't initiate anything with which you aren't comfortable or ready for."

"How would you know what I am ready for or not" she frowned at him.

"Trust me babe, you and I, both will know" he smiled at her and concentrated on driving.

Finally, the car stopped infront of an old building parking lot, with few other cars parked around. Emma looked at him in doubtful manner.

He was about to reassure her, when he heard the ping of her phone. She flicked it open, read something which brought a smile on her face along with hue of red on her cheeks.

This made him curious. "Who is the message from, which got you all flustered."

Shaking her head she handed him the phone so that he can read it for himself. He took it from her to read the message.

He saw that it was a message from Claire which surprised him a bit because he didn't thought it would be from her which got her all flushed.

Hope you enjoying your hot date, even though you didn't tell us about the guy. Enjoy for now and shake some booty, but be ready for tomorrow's Inquisition from the entire gang. ;)

Claire xoxo

"I didn't know that you were so close to her and why didn't you tell her about me." He said feeling a bit offended.

"It has got nothing to do with you, believe me. I just didn't want the office gossip to start on us."

Her reply pacified him a bit. He got out of the car and helped her as well.

They walked towards the entrance of the building. There wasn't much to look around, they entered the building with Adian's hand around her waist in a possessive manner.

At the entrance of the foyer, a hostess was waiting, with a polite smile, to greet them.

"Good evening, sir, do you have a reservation with us." She smiled politely at them.

"Yes, I have reservation for two, by the name Watsal."

"Please, follow me."

The restaurant from inside, was polar opposite of what it looked from outside. The lights were dimmed to create an intimate environment; it was beautifully designed and decorated in such a way, that it looked modern, yet it was truly countryside. It was a work of true genius to create such a balance between the both.

Emma was so lost in the beauty of it all, if Adian wasn't holding her, she would have lost the hostess.

She was a bit confused, that instead of going to any table, they were moving out of the dinning room to some sort of backyard. She poked Adian at his side and shot him a questioning look, he just pressed her waist gently, in assurance.

They walked a bit more and what came into view behind the bushes, made her rooted to the ground; with a little nudge from him, she uprooted her legs and started moving.

They finally reached their table, Adian pulled out a chair for her to sit.

"Hope you both enjoy your evening, waiter for tonight will be here shortly" Adian nodded his head in thanks at her, with that the hostess left them alone.

Emma looked around their surroundings, not believing her eyes. They were sitting near a lakeside; the place was lighted only by the moonlight, sone candles scattered around and ancient looking oil lamps, creating a romantic setting for them.

Finally, she looked up at him.

"It is truly magnificent, I have no words to describe the beauty of nature. Thank you, for bringing me here" he just smiled at her, happy that she enjoyed the nature at its true form.

A waiter came to take their order, after giving the orders, they started talking, getting to know each other a bit better.

"How did you manage to arrange all this, in such a short notice" she waved her hands around their surrounding.

"What, you think only you have magical powers to get things done. Sorry to burst your bubble; even we mere beings have some magic" he teased, which brought a smile to her face and childishly showed him her tongue.

"Come on tell me" she pouted at him.

"Well, if you must know. This place belongs to a friend of mine and he owed me a favour" he shrugged.

The waiter brought them their food and they started enjoying it, joking through out the night.

They were done with their dinner and paid the bill, they were so immersed in their bantering that they were a bit surprised when they finished their dinner.

Not ready to end the night, they decided to take a walk along the lakeside, enjoying the nature and lost in their thoughts.

But a war started raging inside Emma, she wanted to come out clean to him, but was scared of the outcome. She really didn't want to loose him, even though he wasn't hers yet.

She finally reached a decision to tell him at least half of her secrets, if not all.

She pulled his hand to make him stop in his tracks.

"Do you want to go back?" She shook her head in denial.

"I.. I .. Want.. Wanted to-" she stopped.

_______________________________________

Hope u guyz liked it.

Thank you for reading and voting :)