JL 18

This book is finally coming to an end. Thank you everyone for your vote and support, without you guys it wasn't possible for me to do it. Hope you enjoy it too.

UNEDITED

She didn't know where they were headed, for this mini vacation. No matter how many times she asked him, his reply would remain same just wait and relax you will see it in no time.

Emma knew that there was no point, in wasting her breath asking about their destination, he will reveal it only when he wants to.

He was busy tying up all the loose ends before their vacation begins; so there aren't any distraction.

"Sleep sweetheart, it's going to be couple more hours before we reach our destination, and there is no way that you are going to know where we are going. I have instructed my pilot and staff not to reveal it."

Emma huffed out slightly irritated at him, since they were using his private jet, there was no way on earth that anyone was going to slip up and reveal there destination.

"Fine, I don't even care. Do whatever you want to do."

"Tell me why I don't believe that statement of yours" he sounded amused, which irritated her even more.

She closed her eyes and started cursing her curious brain, for not resting until it knew the destination. Stupid, stupid brain it's all because of you why do you have to be so curious all the time.

Once she was through cursing her brain, she started cursing Adian, for him being such a tyrant, so as to not reveal the destination. She didn't even realise when she fell asleep.

Adian looked at her peaceful face and asked the hostess, for a blanket to cover her up. He knew he could have revealed the destination, but he wanted to savour the look on her face, when she will finally see where they are.

They landed and Adian gently woke her up. She stretched on the seat and rubbed her eyes, to ward off the sleep like a kid. This innocent action of hers aroused him so much, he became hard as a rock in an instant and couldn't stop himself from taking her soft lips into a hard and passionate kiss, which left both of them breathless.

"We are here." He said in a raspy voice. Hearing him brought her back to her senses and she has realised that they have indeed landed and now she'll know where they are.

She bolted out of her seat and rushed towards the exit like a giddy kid on a sugar rush. Just a few steps before the exit door, Adian took hold of her and murmured in her ear "Ah...Ah..Where are you going off to madam?"

She couldn't control the shivers, which ran down her spine, due to his close proximity and hot breath blowing down her neck.

"O.. Ou... Out of the plane, as we have landed. That's what normal people do." she tried to sounded bold but failed miserably. As he has started giving her her open mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulder, knowingly​ how its going to affect her.she relaxed back in his arms and couldn't do much, except moaning out his name.

He started rubbing his hand on her stomach gently and moved towards her breasts. She was getting out of her mind, forgetting everything around her except Adian.

He turned her and started sucking her lips, giving tiny nips, which sent mini electric shocks through her body. He took hold of her neck in one hand and started tweaking her nipple with the other.

She felt helpless to all these sensation, Adian didn't stop just there he left her lips and started kissing down her jaw and reached her collar bone and sucked it hard leaving a mark. Her legs has turned into jelly and she took hold of his shoulder just to stay upright. But it was a futile attempt as Adian started sucking her nipple through her t-shirt she could have fallen down of he didn't have a tight hold on her, she was nearing her end she knew it in her bones and he has yet to touch her down there. The moment she was ready to let go he stopped abruptly.

She just looked at him through hazy eyes just to try and understand what has happened. She just wanted the release and Adian​ knew it.

"Please don't stop. I am so near it." She pleaded him in a breathless voice.

"I know sweetheart and I am sorry. You will only get your release if you promise me something." he rasped out. Still rubbing and kneading her breast softly. But it wasn't enough for her, he knew it and she was ready to do any thing just get her release. She was taut as a bowstring.

"Anything, but please just don't stop." She said helplessly.

"Okay, promise me that you will do as I say until we reach our destination." He started puting more pressure on her breast and his other hand reached her crotch. He knew what he was doing was wrong in every way but as the saying goes everything is fair in love and war. And this was the only way to get her agreed to his request.

"Fine I promise." She huffed out in frustration.

The moment she promised him he doubled his effort and she finally found her released.

The moment she regained her sense from the euphoria of her release. She was horrified at her behaviour. How can she behave so wantonly, what must he be thinking about. She was so embarrassed, her eyes started tearing.

Adian realised something is wrong the moment her pliant body turned stiff as a board in his arms.

"Hey, look at me." He lifted her chin up, to look at her.

What he saw shocked him. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was still not looking at him. He didn't know what went wrong, he never expected this reaction from her.

"I am so sorry, I don't know, what came over me to behave in such a manner." She wobbled.

"What the hell are you sorry about, you behaved perfectly well. I don't understand why you are being embarrassed sweetheart. You are perfect. I loved every second of it." He tried to reassure her.

"What your staff must be thinking about me. They might have got a might show." She sniffed and pouted like a small kid.

He couldn't help and laughed out at her, which pissed her off. She forgot all her embarrassment and hit his shoulder.

"It must be normal for you, but I am not your regular escort." She tried to push him away from her. He held her even more tightly, leaving no space between them and she could feel his aroused member against her stomach.

"Don't you dare ever degrade yourself ever again. Do you get it." He bit out at her. She nodded. He sighed.

"As for my staff, they are not going to think anything about you. No one is present in this plane apart from us. Before waking you up I asked them to leave and not to be back before an hour."

She just looked at him and shook her head, is he for real.

"Let's forget everything and enjoy our vacation. Okay?" He asked her and she smiled in reply.

Before she could take a step forward he stopped her and showed her the blindfolds which he picked from a nearby seat.

"What is in your hand?"

"You know very well what is in my hand. Now be a good girl and fullfil your promise." He said dangling the blindfolds​ in his hand.

"What promise are you talking about?" She looked baffled .

"Which you made just few minutes back. That I'll do any thing which you ask. Do I need to remind you again?" He wiggled his brows and she turned beet red.

She couldn't believe he could be such a manipulative bastard.

"That was in the heat of moment. You cannot hold that promise against me."

"Oh, I definitely can."  He said arrogantly.

"So are you going to wear it for as long we reach our destination or do you want me make you remember your promise." He lifted his brow in question.

*_____*______*_____*_____*_____*_____*

Do let me know if you liked it.

Thanks a lot for taking out your precious time to read my work. :)