"Okay everyone," Rock whispered. "After the Master loses his kitchen knife, we are going surround him and try to communicate with the General. So, they can then call 9-1-1 and have the Master arrested. Do you understand the plan?" They all silently nodded in understanding. "Good. When I give the signal, now, we will surround him. We just need to wait for Amara to finish getting rid of the knife." 

"Why aren't you helping her?" Austin obliviously asked. 

"Because I have a moral code," Rock replied. "The reason why I can't kill humans is because of the code that tells me I can't kill no matter what. I also emotionally can't kill one." 

"So is that why you never killed a human?" 

"Morally? No. But forcefully yes. I actually did get to participate in two attacks," Rock admitted to them. Looking at Amara and how well she was fighting off the Master, Rock stopped talking about the attacks. "Um, I will talk to you about that later." 

"We'll remember that," Skylar chimed in. 

While they were waiting for their cue by Rock, Amara was starting to get into the defense position again. She managed to cut the Master's arm, making it bleed. But he kept going. As they kept battling, Amara decided it would be a good idea to smack talk the guy. 

"So, had enough?" Amara started. "Because I see that arm of yours is starting to give out." 

"Why I never!" 

"Never what, shaved?" Amara taunted. The Master started to get angry. The soldiers were starting to get anxious. While Amara grinned. 

"I do shave you little brat." 

"How often buddy? Because I don't see a difference." 

Her plan worked. The guy was starting to swing his knife all around, trying to slice Amara into bits. 

"Um, I don't think I have thought this through," Amara though to herself, certainly trying to defend herself now. She knew that he would be blinded by rage but now this much. According to her, it would be just enough for her to give the winning blow. She cursed, trying to aim her sword at the Master's knife. 

She glanced at Rock with a worrying expression on her face. Rock nodded, knowing what to do. But Amara had no idea what he was going to do. Taking out his pistol, the same one he tried to use to murder Amara twice, he saw Amara backing up a bit. Was he going to shoot the Master? 

Now, everyone started worrying. The Master was in a blind rage, trying to kill Amara. Rock knew he had one last chance to finish the job. To end all of this madness. He aimed his gun, ignoring all of the worried and grim expressions around him. Then, he shot his gun...

*BAM*

"What the fuck was that?" The Master cursed, stopping in his tracks. There was a bullet hole in his tracks!

"Amara!" 

When her friend shouted that, she pounced, she sliced the kitchen knife and tossed it to Rock. 

"Now!" 

That was the signal that led the soldiers running. And as they ran, the Master was panicking. He had just lost to his own partial creation. All of the soldiers were surrounding him, aiming their guns right at him. But what they didn't notice was the neuce that was near them. 

Amara was in the middle, aiming her sword to the panicking Master's neck. 

"It's over," She spat with no emotion. This was over. All of his robots were dead. His plan has been foiled. And everyone who was involved was surrounding him.