Part 11~

So, the other day I figured out I couldn't make Takumi and Leo S rank on fire emblem fates, (video game) I'm sad, I really wanted to make them fall in love.

- 3 MONTHS LATER-

Rukia's POV

"Ichigo, I made you another pie in class!"

"Seriously? Thanks Orihime! You... didn't put anything odd on it, did you?"

"No, just strawberry pie and cream, the way you like it. Though it's a little bland in my opinion. Wouldn't some egg or tuna be nice for once?"

"No, no! I like it bland, it's perfect just the way it is, like you, Orihime..."

How long has it been like this? How long have I watched those two.. they kiss and hug, and I'm sure they've done more but still... I can't bring myself to let go.  I'm truely and utterly pathetic. Bother would be so ashamed...

"Rukia, would you like some pie?"

Ichigo. His voice, when he says my name my heart deflates, my ears prick up just to see if he has anything more to say, and recently, my eyes begin to water. I need to go..

"No.. thanks.."

I answer weakly as if my voice were non-existent, I seriously need to stop. He's destroying my life. I want to leave, I want to go home, but I can't. I've been stationed here for another 2 months, I did ask for this after all, but that was 6 months ago.

Orihime looks up at me with concerned eyes, I may as well be a book with the title, 'Hi there! I'm depressed!'

"It's only strawberry and cream, Rukia. There's no interesting toppings, are you sure you don't want some? Orihime makes the best ppieesss~~"

Ichigo drags out the ending of the 'pie,' as if he's trying to tempt me. But it doesn't work. I look at Orihime, she's blushing like crazy, oh how I want so badly for that to be me.... "No. I just don't like pie." I get up and leave. I turn my back to my 'friends.'

Let no one see your tears,
If your heart is torn, pull out your ears,
Run and hope he never hears.

I wrote that myself, the world of the living has changed me. I feel cold, like a brick wall. I've lost my personality, I've sunk into the unknown, even I don't know what I've become. I just want it to end... maybe...

I can end this myself.