Part 5~

This is for ClefLines (I updated early so now you have to as well!)

Orihime put her hands on her hips and sighed, "Come on you two! Save the arguing for another time!" Ichigo dragged himself out of Rukia's head lock, "Yeah! Orihimes right! I did make this apparent 'abomination' to say sorry for the other day" Ichigo looked down at his feet while Rukia smiled, Orihime however didn't know wether should should be happy Ichigo complemented her or sad that Rukia was getting all the attention.

"Your forgiven, idiot carrot top."

"Right.. well are we going to put this thing to use or what?" Ichigo held out his creation proudly, Orihime marvelled at the sight. She wanted to keep it and hang it up in her room, or somehow frame it or-

"What it is?" Rukia asked.

The moment was totally ruined. Ichigo laughed and face palmed, "Its a kite dummy, you fly it using the string."

Rukia's eyes widened, "That does not look like a kite at all, it doesn't have any shape, the string is all knotted, the wooden frame is bent like it's going to snap-"

"Huh? Could have sworn you were describing your 'Chappy' just then."  Ichigo smirked and winked at Orihime.

Orihime died. A wink. She had just gotten a wink. Orihime felt her whole body temperature rise like that of a volcano, she was sure she would start smoking any minute now. In fact, she felt unusually hot.

Rukia death glared Ichigo, "I wonder why I still put up with you sometimes?"

Ichigo smiled, "I wonder that to."

Ichigo turned to face Orihime, his smiled dissolved and worry appeared on his face, "Hey um... Orihime are you...."

Ichigo's voice faded away, the whole world faded away. Orihime, Orihime, Orihime, Ichigo's voice rang out throughout Orihime's mind over and over. She loved it more than anything when he said her name. Orihime, Orihime, Orihime?!

Orihime couldn't see anything anymore, what was happening? She felt dizzy and her body felt heavy as if rocks had been tied to her arms and legs. Something was wrong, did Ichigo's voice have that much power over? No, that wasn't it. A fierce pain shot like a bullet through Orihime's skull.

She then collapsed.