Part 9~

Anyone else playing the new fire Emblem game? I got a five star Takumi the other day :)

My body tenses and my mind races. I feel my heart pound in my chest. Theres just no way...

'Auto pilot', if I was asked what I'm feeling right now, that's how I'd answer. My feet seem to react faster then the rest of my body and before I know it, I'm sprinting crazily towards Ichigo's sob. Orihime! Please be alright! Orihime means the world to me... We've been good friends for a while now, she picks me up when I fall and replaces all my stress with her gross cooking. I don't think I could ever eat a single thing again if I were to lose her.

She has to be alight!

Ichigo's loud sobbing reaches my prettified ears as I dash to the door. "Orihime!" I yell as I enter, my eyes don't want see, my ears are denying sound, my mouth refuses to utter another word.

"I'm okay, Rukia. I'm okay." Orihime's weak smile reaches my stretched frown, I feel tiny water particles gather at the tips of my eyes. Am I... crying?

Ichigo has his arms wrapped around Orihime protectively as he sobs into her shoulder. My heart breaks. Why?! Why am I so... unhappy?! I should be joyous, not... not jealous!

"I-I'm so happy.." I stutter, "Your alright Orihime... I knew you wouldn't give in! This idiot thought you were long gone, but I knew you'd be just fine! Your not weak after all."

Orihime looks down at Ichigo and struggles to reach up and hug him back, "I'm so sorry for worrying you all. I don't know what came over me.."

Kisuke enters the room holding the S.P.S delicately in his right hand, "Ahh, I see you've joined us, Miss Rukia. Miss Inoue will be just fine, all she needs are a couple more days of rest and she'll return happy and healthy to you~"

I sigh of relief, "That's wonderful news..." I fight the urge to tear Ichigo away from Orihime, what selfish thoughts...

Kisuke sets the S.P.S down next to Orihime and Ichigo, "Now, Miss Inoue, I have a lot to explain to you but let me tell you this now. If you use even one ounce of your power, you will die. Your gift has grown to much for you, release a little and it will all come rushing out at once, I cannot save you twice."

Orihime's eyes widen a little at this, "O-oh I see..."

Ichigo lets go of Orihime and stands up wiping the tears form his eyes, "That doesn't matter, she won't need to use them again. I'll protect her."

Orihime blushes at this as angry swells up within me, this is just stupid, I'm being stupid. 

I clench my fists, I'm being so stupid... why?! Why does he have this power over me?! I hate it, I HATE IT! This isn't me!...

I run out of the room at full speed, I can't bare to look.

It hurts too much.