Part 10~

Surds are really tough, they don't make any sense to me. How is it that I do the questions just as the teacher did but still get the wrong answer?

Ichigo's POV

I don't get it. Orihime is fine, everyone's safe now. There's no reason at all to worry.. so why... is Rukia so upset? She's been acting like this for a while now. Something's changed... but. What does my heart say?

Orihime's POV

"Rukia!" I try to stand but my legs give way, I feel myself falling before warm hands wrap around me. They're Ichigo's hands! I feel a massive blush slyly emerge from my tired face. Should I be over joyed or seriously worried?

No. Somethings are more important in life then chasing a life long crush around, for example; my friends. "I-Ichigo.. we have to go make sure Rukia is okay!" Ichigo waits a moment before letting go of me and placing me gently back onto my bed.

"I'll go see what's up." Ichigo's eyes are clouded, like he's thinking deeply about something, but what could it be? "You stay and rest here." I nod.

I really hope is Rukia is alright.

Ichigo's POV

I should tell her. I should tell her about how I feel, Rukia deserves to know. Her heart... what will she think?

I follow Rukia's spiritual pressure to the best of my ability, it seems she's headed towards the park.

I'm worried, what will she say?

I increase my pace.

I need to find her.

There! On the top of the hill!

"Rukia! Wait!" I call.

She turns and looks at me with doubtful eyes, she's been crying. Is now the right time to tell her? No, I have to. It's now or never.

"W-what do you want you idiot?" Rukia doesn't look me in the eyes.

"You suddenly ran out on us, I was worried."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Now what's up?"

"I see. And it's nothing. I just.. needed to get away from all of this, it's been a little too much you know?"

"And your fine now?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise I'm fine idiot!"

"Good."

"Should we head back?"

"Wait, there's something I have to tell you. I've wanted you to know this for a long time, and I'm not sure if this is the right moment, but I figured I have to tell you sooner or later."

"..."

"I'm in love.."

"With Orihime."