Chapter 11

Skylar's pov 

I told Charlotte that I wont be able to go to France with her so our trip is cancelled she wasn't supposed to know about it but she ended up finding out , she was a bit disappointed but she understood, and i will make it up to her diffidently, she said that If I need any help with Darcy just give her a ring.

Its eight o'clock and Harry will be here in twenty minutes, I'm all ready and the place is tidy,I walk into the kitchen and quickly have my breakfast, I text Stacey telling her I will be a little late seeing as I am taking Darcy to daycare.

The doorbell rings and I open up the door and I see Harry and a very happy Darcy "hey" i say letting them in "morning,I just need to get the rest of her things, I hope I have packed enough clothes and everything but if not you can always go to mine the keys are here" he says handing me a set of keys "and her stuffed giraffe is in the suitcase, she usually has a nap after lunch, and she doesn't like sleeping by herself at night but if you get her of to sleep before you go then she will be fine sleeping by herself , there is no special foods she eats she eats everything and she always has a bottle of milk before bed wich I  have put the powder in this baby bag" he says pointing out the bag on his shoulder , "Harry I promise you everything will be fine you can trust me on this I promise" I say "I will take her to daycare every other day from 9:30 til 1, i will make sure she sleeps with her stuffed giraffe and we will go on a quite a few shopping and park trips " i smile looking down at darcy  "I can't thank you enough seriously,thank you" he smiles "you don't have to thank me" I tell him

He goes to his car to get the rest of her things and he takes it all upstairs, "the car seat is here, and I think that is everything" he says not knowing what to do next, "I guess this is it i wont be seeing my little girl for 3 weeks!" he says looking sad, he walks over to Darcy and picks her up kissing all over her face and tickling her,"daddy is going to mis you so much" he tells her,but she just giggles not knowing what is going on, he says his goodbyes to Darcy and i walk him to the front door, "I'm going to miss you too you know" he says "me too" I tell him, he leans in smashing his soft lips against mine, i kissed back deeply not wanting this moment to end. "Have a safe flight Harry, and text me when you land" i tell him " I will do and i will miss the both of you" he says opening the car door.

I go back to the living room and Darcy was playing with Bailey, and i know what you guys are thinking, never trust a dog with a little baby but Bailey wouldn't hurt a fly like literally. "right you little monkey its time to go to daycare" i say in exited voice witch made her grin her dimples showing just like her father. I drive to her daycare centre and I see other kids her age playing around outside, I go inside walking to her classroom with her on my hip. "Morning" I smile putting Darcy down and giving her bag to Poppy, I bend down and give Darcy a kiss goodbye, "no" she cries putting her hands up for me to pick her up "Darcy baby, i will be back later" I tell her, and Poppy comes to pick her up so I could leave for work.

I walk into work doing my routine, cut hair, do nails their makeup... "so I heard your looking after Harry's daughter while his away" Chloe says while I have my 15 minute brake, "yeah, shes an angel" I say sitting down to have my coffee, Marcus across the room winking at me about the Harry subject "you know he is hot, but not just hot, I mean really hot" Marcus says, which makes me burst in to laughter.

After a long morning at work i go and pick up Darcy from daycare, "hey angel" I say as soon as I get to her classroom, she sees  me and soon smiles having a teary face she gets of the teachers lap and comes towards me, "how has she been?"  I ask Poppy "shes been crying all morning asking for her daddy" she tells me "you miss daddy ey? "I tell Darcy who has her head in my shoulder her face weat from crying and her nose runny "we will see you tomorrow I smile and walk to the car strapping her in her car seat, "dadda" she cries  "shall I phone daddy now?  Yeah?" I smile at her getting my phone out to facetime Harry.

"Hey Harry a little someone is missing you very much" I say giving Darcy my phone so she could see her dad, "dada"she smiles. I drive home while she is chatting away to her dad not knowing what she is saying he is just agreeing with her. I walk indoors holding darcy on my hip while she is still holding my phone bubbling away to her dad, he can't even see her by the way she is holding the phone but she can see him so that makes him happy.

After a little while Darcy fell asleep while talking to Harry "so how has she been" he asks "she's been good,at daycare the teacher said that she was crying all morning I can't imagine what she is going to be like for the rest of the days without you, it's only been one day" I smile looking down at Darcy who is asleep on my lap, "she will be OK, trust me" he says "yeah..so how was the flight?" " yeah it was ok, I'm at the hotel at the moment later I'm going to a meeting and tomorrow I start filming" he informs me "that's good then"  we carry on talking until he had to go to the meeting.

In the mean time while Darcy was still sleeping I made the most of it and cleaned up and sorted all of darcys clothes and toys out so they aren't in the suitcase.