Chapter 4- A Concert to Remember

Start from the beginning

“Kira, you should not be thinking that... If Alice-sama heard she would be upset with you.” Kira groaned, what was it with Shadow that she had to pronounce every goddamn word? But anyway how did she get on the swing set without Kira noticing??? At least she lives up to her name...

“Yeah, Yeah. Like Alice even cares anymore.... This teen Idol thing was fun the first couple of times but now it's sooooo annoying. Alice hates to sing now because of him and his stupid assrules. Sheesh, why is it that he always wants to be in her life? I mean give up already! She doesn't like you!” Kira said putting her arms behind her head and standing up.

“It is not really up to Alice-sama... She has to do what she is told to just like us.” Shadow says looking away from Kira. “I thought your brain could understand that, I guess I was wrong.”

“What did you say!?” Kira yelled at her, getting ready to pull out her sword from her sleeve.

“You heard what I said.” She jumped down and landed softly on to her feet.

“GUYS!!! WE HAVE A TOTAL ISSUE!!!”

They both turned to see Mimi running over to them.

“What's going on Mimi??” Kira said jumping of the swing set bar.
“Is Alice-sama missing??”

“Oh! Nope! There is no issue! I just don't like seeing you guys fight~” She giggled to herself.

“Mimi...... I'm going to kill you.” Kira's eye twitched.

“NUUUU! BAD KIRA!” Mimi smacked Kira on the head with a magazine then giggled while running away.

~^Alice's Pov^~

The concert was starting and I began to feel like it was the first time I was performing. I always loved singing but.... I hate it now; I really do. I'm not singing for fun. It's a "job". I'm not doing it for me; I'm forced. I'm not singing how I want to sing. Because of him.

I don't even feel like myself anymore, not because I don't see the guy I love(d), I know that's over... but because I'm not happy, just fake happy. Singing is the only thing that makes me happy, besides having all of my friends and family around but.. they can't even make me feel truly happy anymore.

I sigh one last time before walking on the stage and greeting my fans with a cheerful smile. I tell them the first song I'll be singing and a little bit about it before they cue the music.

It's not time for his plan to start, so I can at least try to have fun right?

(A/N: She sings in Japanese but I'm putting the English lyrics up )

Ah,

Is it sadness, is it regret?

Or could it be happiness...?

Ah, sentiment is now

Overflowing within

This burning chest...

The thin voice reporting on

The understanding of the love in the centre of those eyes...

I gaze up at the expansive sky so often I've grown used to its strength...

From here I will walk on

Ah,

Over time, all of this will be

Enveloped in love

Gently, time piles up

That strong light from one hundred years ago...