Toture

6:30 A.M (the time Ben got kidnapped)

"Laura don't you think something is.....off?" Dan said taking a sip of his coffee. "You know what.....yes something is off." She responded. "Let's check on the kid I'll check on May." Dan said as he walked into her room. "Ben...Cameron you okay?" When she saw all off Ben's things gone she snapped awake she screamed. Causing Cameron to snap awake and Dan to run in. "What's wrong mom?" Cameron asked groggily. "B...Bens St...Stuff is gone!" She yelled Cameron turned around to see his stuff gone he fully woke up. "We have to find him!" Dan exclaimed. "Cameron you check outside." Dan said Cameron ran out the front door.

"BEN!" Cameron yelled throughout the streets. Bruce heard him coming around the corner screaming his name he got a idea he raised Ben. Cameron turned the corner to see him holding Ben over his mouth. Bruce opened his mouth wide. Ben flailed trying his best to avoid his outstretched tongue. Then of no where a hand grabbed Ben. Ben looked up to see who it was it was Darren! Darren kicked the back of Bruce's leg Brock just away. "Don't ever touch my friend ever again!" Darren said as he handed the terrified child over to Cameron. Cameron quickly snatched Ben. "Where did you go!" Cameron said. Ben covered his ears at the statement.

Suggestions