Chosen

"Ughh" I cried. It has at least been a week since I had come to the Adoption center. Adoption center more like pet shop. The room I am in has an area for the kids to play and a large glass wall on one end. I don't engage with other kids because I don't really have any friends. Anyway the glass wall is for giants to look in and see if there is a child they want to "pick". I'm Ben I have blue eyes and bright blonde hair I am 11 years old. I peek out the glass wall and see a giant looking around in the room. She looked familiar. That's right due was here yesterday but why did she come back? Her eye then fell on me I felt a little shock of embarrassment. She then stood up and told someone something. A little while later the compartment opened everyone in the room was quiet because they knew someone was just adopted by a giant. The owner of the adoption center reached her hand in and grabbed me I was so terrified. I looked up at her smiling face. " W.. What's happening." I said "Well you have been adopted sweetie." She replied. "By who?" I asked. "A very nice family I think you will like". I didn't know what to do but shortly after we were at the front desk which was huge in my prospective. She put down on to the desk I landed on my butt. I just had to look up and there she was the girl from early. But with more people to me what looked her husband, son,and daughter. The father seemed to be gentle beside the fact on how big and muscular he was. The son looked to about my age maybe older he had blue eyes and light brown hair. He had hair styled like a Mohawk which really didn't fit him because he to looked gentle. He was standing next his mother who still had her eye's on me. Then there was the daughter who was shy and hiding behind her father. She had long brown hair and emerald green eyes she was definitely younger than the son. " here he is Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Ben one of the oldest kids here." The owner said. Mrs. Smith leaned over and pointed at the son and said, "this is Cameron." Cameron waved at me I waved back. "Over there behind Dan is May." Mrs. Smith said to me. I assumed Dan was the dad and May was the daughter. Mrs. Smith said. We have just adopted you is that okay?" "Y.. Ye.. Yes ma'am.