New Home

"We are going to your new home okay Ben." Mr. Smith said. "Okay" I replied. Beside the fact that I was terrified this was kind of exciting I had always wanted to be adopted. "Cameron you pick ben up if that's okay with him." Mrs. Smith said. "It is okay with me." I replied. Cameron walked up to me picked me up in between his index finger and thumb and then placed me in his hand. "I will drive." Mr. Smith said. We walked out although I didn't I was carried out. They had a gray SUV Cameron, May, and I got in the back. Mr. And Mrs. Smith got in front. Cameron shut the door. May kept her eyes on me it made me feel embarrassed to be smaller than May. May looked like she was 7. "Hey Ben how old are you?" Cameron asked. "I... I am 11." I managed to say. "Cool I am 12 and May is 7." Cameron responded. May blushed. "Hey Mrs. Smith." I said. "Oh you don't need to call Me Mrs. Smith call me Laura". "Okay ma... Laura. I nearly called her ma'am. She just smiled. "Laura?" "Yes" she responded. "Where am I going to sleep?" I asked. "You are going to share a room with Cameron." I turned my head around and looked at Cameron he looked down and smiled. I smiled back. After a while we were at their house or my new house. "Here we are Ben your new home." Dan said looking at me. At that moment I knew that I could trust these guys. I looked at Cameron and said "let's go". Then I grabbed his thumb so I couldn't fall off.

Cameron's POV
Ben is smaller than I thought. That's good I don't mind having a little brother. What about May what is Ben to her a big brother because he's older or little brother because he is smaller. We made it into the house. " Hey Ben." I said. "What?" Ben said still having a death grip on my thumb. "Do you want to go to my ..er... Our room?" "S..Sure." He replied. I could tell that he was overwhelmed by being in such a big house I walked into our room. "Welcome to your new room." I said. He just sat there shocked.