School

"Kids get up!" Laura's yelled from the hallway. "No, I don't want to go to school!" I said as I peaked at Cameron's giant alarm clock it was 7:00. Cameron raised his head we were face to face. "Good morning." he said "We have school today." He said then yawned. Cameron got up and put his hand near me I climbed on. We ate breakfast then went to school. School wasn't to bad I made a few friends and the teachers were nice. It was after school that was a nightmare. I was standing by the human entrance waiting for Cameron and May. Then this kid in Cameron's grade grabbed me. "Well, well, well what do we have here. He said I turned around there were two boys. "Hey Brock what are you going to do to him?" His friend said. "Shut Up, Bruce!" Brock said. Cameron and May came around the corner Bruce and Brock turn around hiding Ben. "Hey Brock and Bruce have you seen my brother?" Cameron said. "No" Brock said. "Just tell him he's not going to beat us up he's book smart not street smart." Bruce whispered. Brock showed Cameron Ben. "Give him to me right now." "Or what else your going to beat us up." Bruce laughed. Cameron punched Bruce right in the eye. Bruce stumbled backward falling to the ground holding his eye. It was swelling. Brock quickly handed over Ben. Cameron handed Ben to May. Ben looked up at her and hugged her thumb. May giggled. Cameron had punched Brock in the stomach and pushed them away. They scrambled to run away. Cameron walked back over to Ben and May. "You okay Ben?" He said. "Y..Yes I'm fine." I stuttered. "Then let's get home." He replied. Cameron walked away May followed with me in her hands.