ten

It's been a couple of days since they've hung out. They didn't talk about what happened, but Jungkook wanted to bring it up. He wanted to know what they were. Were they boyfriends or still friends? Jungkook is confused.

"What's wrong, kid?"

Jungkook snapped out of his daze and look to the boy beside him. He set his coffee mug down on the table and sighed.

"Yoongi, how can you tell if you're in a relationship or not if the person didn't confirm anything?"

Yoongi looked up from his laptop at Jungkook. He didn't think someone could ask this weird of a question, but Jungkook surprises him every day.

"What happened on Saturday?"

"Nothing..."

"Jungkook."

"We talked about why he left me, and then he said some stuff... I said some stuff... and we k-kissed. Since then, we haven't talked about it."

"What the hell?!"

Yoongi got up from the chair and grabbed his keys.

"Let's go, Jungkook!"

Jungkook didn't question it and just followed the older out the door.

It wasn't until they got on the freeway that Jungkook decided to question where they were going.

"Yoongi, where the hell are we going?"

Yoongi didn't answer as he veered over into the left lane.

"Hyung!"

Yoongi nodded at him to continue, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Where are we going?"

"To pay Taehyung a little visit."

A smirk appears on the older's face that Jungkook knew all too well. He couldn't believe this. Yoongi is really driving an hour and a half to just beat Taehyung's ass. Not that Jungkook will allow it, but still.

Jungkook doesn't know whether he's thankful for Yoongi or not in this moment.

"You don't have to do this. You don't need to do this."

"Oh, but Jungkookie I do. He left you hanging. No one leaves my dongsaeng like this and think they're going to get away with it."

"Hyung, if I didn't let you do it last time what makes you think this time is any different?"

"Because he wants to be with you and isn't running away like last time."

Jungkook couldn't get through to him. Not that he would be able to anyway.

-

"JUNGKOOK!! GET HIM OFF!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"If mom and dad were here we'd be getting our asses kicked. Besides Yoongi, of course."

Hoseok elbowed Jimin in his side for the stupid comment. The two were watching Yoongi trying to kill Taehyung while Jungkook was feebly attempting to get the older off.

When the two had first arrived, Yoongi made no hesitation in tackling Taehyung to the floor without so much as a hi. For the past 15 minutes, Jungkook has been trying to save his lover.

"YOONGI, GET OFF!! PLEASE! JIMINNNNN!!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed. He stood up from the couch and gripped his boyfriend's shoulder. Yoongi immediately stopped trying to choke Taehyung and stood up. Jimin took Yoongi to his room and shut the door. The other three tried to ignore the scolding Yoongi was receiving.

"Was it really that easy?"

"He's got Yoongi wrapped around his little finger."

"His finger is pretty small."

"Are you two done or are you finished?"

Jungkook helped Taehyung up off the floor then they sat on the couch next to Hoseok.

"Nice to see you again, Jungkook."

"I'm sorry... for, you know, punching you in the face two years ago. I hope we can be friends now."

Jungkook bowed his head in respect to Hoseok. However, Hoseok just giggled and lifted Jungkook's head. He pulled the younger into an embrace, shocking Jungkook. He slowly and hesitantly hugged back. This is weird but as long as he doesn't punch me back I think I'm okay.

"We're good. And, if you want, you can call me hyung."

"But I don't even call Tae that. So, don't be offended if I don't call you hyung. It'll slip out sometimes, though. Only when I'm-"

"Kookie, you're rambling."

"Stop me."

Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth. The younger was very grateful for Taehyung. The three boys began talking about nothing in particular, but the conversation flow was nice.

About an hour later, Jimin and Yoongi came out of Jimin's room.

"Do I have to, Minnie?"

"Yes, now do it."

Yoongi whined and stomped his foot with a pout. Nonetheless he went over to Taehyung with a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry for assaulting you, Taehyung."

"And?"

Yoongi glared at Jimin as the smaller boy gestured for him to go on.

"And calling you a dirty hoe who can't call my home girl back."

Taehyung tried not to laugh at the statement. Before, when he was being attacked, it wasn't funny. Now, he can barely contain his laughter.

"It's fine, hyung."

"Cool."

Yoongi walked away and went into Jimin's room, with his boyfriend trailing behind.

a/n: i gave y'all 10 pages of nothingness smh @ me