two

It was Monday which meant Jungkook didn't have to be in for work until 5 today. But, it was Monday. Today was Yoongi's worst day and Jungkook didn't like being around a grumpy Yoongi.

Although, in this very moment, it was an exception.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!"

Jungkook stomped into the living room from the kitchen. He stood in front of the elder with his hands on his hips and tapping his foot.

"The fuck you yelling for, son?"

"YOU ATE MY GOD DAMN POPTARTS AGAIN!! I BUY THOSE WITH MY OWN DAMN MONEY! I DON'T SEE YOU PAYING ME A SINGLE CENT FOR THOSE! YOU THINK-"

Jungkook immediately shut up as the doorbell rang. He rolled his eyes and went to go answer it, knowing damn well Yoongi isn't getting up. He opened the door, not bothering to look through the peephole.

"Ew, you're here."

"Hello to you too, Kookie. Now, move."

Jimin shoved the taller out the way, and made his way into the house. Him and Yoongi had remained a couple over the last two years. Before, it hurt like hell whenever Jimin came over because he reminded him of his first love. Jungkook missed him so much. And, he'd be lying if he said he still didn't miss the older.

"I'm still mad about my poptarts."

Jungkook went back into the living room and saw that Jimin had made himself comfortable on the couch, laying on top of Yoongi.

"You ate them again, Yoongi?! I told you stop doing that and just buy your own."

"No."

"I'll buy you some more, Kookie."

"Okay, but the money better come out of his damn wallet."

"It sure is."

Jungkook went upstairs as the couple began arguing about the money and poptarts. Jungkook didn't care where the money came from as long as he got his damn poptarts.

a/n: Hope you enjoyed! :)