one

Jungkook smiled as the family of eight left the restaurant. They were the last to leave as the place was coming to a close. Jungkook began cleaning off their table and smiled extra hard because he got a big tip of $10. Usually, he'd get $5-7, but he guesses Sunday's were his lucky days.

"Here's the last batch, hyung. Have a good night."

Jungkook set the bucket of dirty dishes onto the counter next to the sink. His hyung thanked him, and wished him goodnight. Jungkook grabbed his belongings and clocked out.

Stepping outside the restaurant, he saw the familiar silver car waiting for him. He quickly got in and the car drove off before he could safely shut the door.

"You gotta stop doing that, Yoongi. I could fall out the car."

"Then, avoid that."

"How?"

"By not falling out the car, pabo. How was work?"

"The usual. Got a big tip from the last family. Did you see them?"

"So many fucking kids."

Jungkook just chuckled, and the rest of the ride was quiet.

Jungkook had been working at the restaurant for about 4 months now and he honestly loved it. He did come across rude customers every now and then, but it was part of the job, so he accepted it.

Of course, he still helped Yoongi with his music. Yoongi was an underground rapper and had a battle every 3 weeks on Fridays. Jungkook went with him since he enjoyed the underground scene, and met nice people.

The car soon stopped in front their house. Yoongi had eventually gave in and moved in with Jungkook, but soon the small apartment began getting cramped, so with the money they were making they found this cute, little house. It was 2 stories, and had 2 bedrooms with full bathrooms in each.

The rent wasn't much, but they still split it in half, along with other bills.

"I'm going to sleep. Night."

"It's only 7."

Yoongi ignored him as he went upstairs and straight to his room. Jungkook heard the door close and sighed. He went into his bathroom upstairs and began getting comfortable.

Later, he went back downstairs and found some leftovers in the fridge. He heated it, then ate while watching TV in the living room. Jungkook soon fell asleep on the couch with his leg hanging off the edge.

-

a/n: IM BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK :) and so are vkook :))))