four

a/n: just so y'all know this story will be short :)

Jungkook walked out the restaurant on a late thursday night. It was jam packed today, so he had to work overtime. What was so special about a thursday? Jungkook didn't know.

He got into the silver car that always awaited him, but never waited until Jungkook was safely inside the car to begin driving.

He barely got his foot in the door when the car started moving. Jungkook shut the door quickly.

"Don't slam my door, kid."

"I wouldn't have to slam it if you'd just let me get all the way in."

"Whatever. Jimin's staying the night."

"Why am I not surprised? It's only, what, the fifth day? Does he not like his home life? Should we consult the authorities?"

Yoongi made a sharp turn, causing the younger to hit his head against the window.

"Maybe you should shut the fuck up and wear a seatbelt."

"Doesn't matter, you drive over the speed limit, so we get home in like 5 minutes."

"A lot can happen in 5 minutes."

That was the end of their conversation.

-

He slammed the door closed and leaned against it, hyperventilating. He was having a panic attack. He slid down to the ground and brought his knees up to his chest.

He breathed in and out slowly, like Yoongi had taught him. He counted to 50 slowly, but when that didn't work he grabbed his exercise ball. He squeezed it in his hand, breathing steadily to calm his nerves.

There was a knock on his door and it scared it him. It might be him.

"Jungkook, it's me. Open up."

Oh, it's Yoongi.

Jungkook shakily got up and opened the door. Yoongi stepped in and closed it. He took Jungkook to the bed and laid down. Jungkook laid on his chest as Yoongi wrapped his arms around him comfortingly.

Yoongi ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

"Why is h-he here, hyung?"

"I don't know, kid. Jimin didn't tell me anything."

Jungkook buried his face into his friend's chest, gripping Yoongi's shirt in his fist. He didn't understand. After 2 freaking years, 2 years, he decides to show up. He can't do that, Jungkook won't allow it.

Of all people, he just had to see Kim Taehyung again.

"You're crying, Jungkook."

Jungkook touched his face, and he was indeed crying. He wiped the tears, but they kept coming.

"Jungkook, it's been two years. You need to get over him."

"I can't, hyung. He was the love of my life; he was my angel."