three

"HEY THOMAS, THAT WAS A REAL NICE DECLARATION. WELCOME TO THE PRESENT WE'RE RUNNING A REAL NATION. WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US OR STAY MELLOW DOIN' WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS YOU DO IN MONTICELLO."

"IF WE ASSUME THE DEBTS THE UNION GETS A NEW LINE OF CREDIT, A FINANCIAL DIURETIC. HOW DO YOU NOT GET IT? IF WE'RE AGGRESSIVE AND COMPETITIVE THE UNION NEEDS A BOOST, YOU'D RATHER GIVE IT A SEDATIVE?"

Namjoon started choking on air as he rapped the last line of the song. Taehyung started laughing instead of trying to help his friend. Soon enough Namjoon stopped dying.

"Were you just gonna let me die?!"

"Obviously. It seems like Jin wants you dead these days, anyway."

"I lost his marshmallow shaped key chain on accident."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed his pink bangs back to the side.

Taehyung has been laying low for the past two years. He still worked at the cafe (Jimin was still his boss, sadly) and he still talks to Hoseok. The 4 boys still lived together and Hoseok would come over sometimes to hang out with Tae, since they were all cool with Hoseok now.

Taehyung and Hoseok tried dating about a year ago. It was going good, but about a month later they figured it was better for them to stay friends.

Namjoon went into the kitchen for a glass of water after his coughing fit. Tae stayed in the living and continued listening to the Hamilton album.

"How did you find out about this album?"

"It came up on a list of recommendations. I clicked it and fell in love. This album has taught me things that school didn't."

"That was deep, fam."

"I know. Hey, where did Jiminie go?"

"I think you know where. He practically lives there."

Taehyung looked down at the carpeted floor. Of course he knew where Jimin was. He was just hoping Namjoon would say his name. Taehyung honestly hasn't thought of the younger in such a long time. Not even when Jimin mentioned Yoongi's name.

Taehyung just hadn't heard his name in a while. He feels like he should hear it, but he doesn't have a valid reason as to why.

"Yeah, I've noticed his wardrobe is waning a bit lately. He doesn't even take anything when he leaves anymore. Just his phone."

Namjoon sits next to Taehyung on the couch and lays his head on his lap. Tae tried to push him off, but Namjoon wasn't budging.

Soon, Jin came home and greeted Tae. He gave his husband the stink eye and continued walking to his room. Yes, his room. Namjoon is on the couch for who knows how long. Namjoon then followed Jin to try and apologize again, leaving Taehyung alone with his thoughts.

a/n: hope you enjoyed! :) p.s listen to Hamilton