five

"Why didn't you tell me he was going to be here?!"

"I didn't know! I thought he would go out with some coworkers or something!"

"I knew I shouldn't have came."

"Wait, Tae, don't go."

Jimin grabbed onto Taehyung's wrist with a pleading look. He really needed Taehyung to stay here. You see, it's all part of a plan that Jimin and Yoongi came up with.

Even though they never really showed it, both Taehyung and Jungkook needed each other; missed each other. It's quite easy to tell that the two still love each other.

"Fine, I'll stay. But he has to stay back there."

"Why Tae? I know you miss him..."

"Jimin, what are you-"

"You still love him. Tae, you're my best friend, we've been friends for years. Please, at least talk to him."

Taehyung sighed and sat back down on the couch. He guess he could try and talk to Jeon Jungkook.

-

"Then, please, Jungkook; go talk to him. You miss and love him, now's your chance. Do it for hyung, this is the only time I will ever beg you for anything."

"But, Yoongi... I-I can't. What if he doesn't feel the same anymore? What if he doesn't want to see me at all? What if he... forgot about me? I wouldn't be able to handle it."

Yoongi rubbed the younger's back soothingly. He knew this plan would give the boy a panic attack, but he hated seeing him so sad. He was tired of seeing Jungkook fake a smile and a laugh. He stopped crying for Taehyung in his sleep about two months ago, but now he only has nightmares. Jungkook says he doesn't dream when he sleeps with Yoongi, and Yoongi doesn't know if that's good or not.

"Jimin told me he would talk about you any chance he got. Taehyung always calls Jimin whenever he comes over for no good reason. Tae would know where Jimin is, yet he'd still call him just to hopefully hear you in the background. Which is weird because you're at work when he calls."

Jungkook didn't know what to think. Should he go out there or stay in his room and cry? I haven't cried in awhile...

"I g-guess... But if it gets too much for me can I come back in here?"

"Of course you can."

Jungkook sat up and so did Yoongi. They made their way out the room and to the living room. Jungkook saw the back of Taehyung's head and his hands began to shake violently. Yoongi saw this and rubbed small circles on Jungkook's lower back. This calmed the younger's nerves and his hands shook less.

He was so grateful that Min Yoongi was his best friend.

Jungkook sat on the chair that was farthest away from Taehyung. He looked down at his hands and twiddled his thumbs.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off the boy. He's still so beautiful. He wanted nothing more than to hug Jungkook, kiss him, touch him in anyway he can. He just wanted to feel his love again.

At first, Taehyung regretted breaking off all connections with Jungkook. But as time went on, he realized it was for the best. He figured out his exact feelings what he wanted and what Tae wants is Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook."

Jungkook tensed in his seat, not looking up. His voice got deeper... or maybe he's nervous, like me.

"H-hi..."

"Yah! Jungkook don't be rude, and look at the person who's talking to you."

Yoongi, why?

So, ever so slowly, Jungkook lifted his head and met Taehyung's gaze. He felt something tingle within him and didn't think he would be able to handle this.

And he couldn't.

Jungkook, instead of running to his room like planned, burst into tears. The other three were taken aback by his sudden outburst. Jungkook was letting out the tears he's always wanted to let out: Angry tears.

"HOW COULD YOU? YOU LEFT ME! YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE HURT YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED ME, TAEHYUNG!! I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU! I-I.... I could have helped you realize that I won't hurt you. God, Taehyung, I'm still so, so in love with you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you 3 years ago, but the feelings are still here. And, trust me, I did not plan to say any of this but I've been holding back for 3 years and this might be the only time I can let it all out; not that it's making me feel any better. I know what I'm saying is sounding selfish, and it is, but I have feelings too, Taehyung. I know it hurt you to leave me, but... being left hurts more. I felt so alone, I didn't know what to do with myself. Now, I realized that I am rambling, so someone please feel free to stop me before I say anything more stupid than-"

Then, Jungkook felt it. They were soft and salty with tears, but the younger didn't mind. Oh, how Jungkook has longed to feel this sensational moment. Ever since the day they met he has wanted to feel the older's lips against his.

All too soon the feeling goes away and he's staring into the teary eyes of Taehyung.

"J-jungkook... I-I'm so sorry... But I had t-to. I felt so g-guilty, though... I love you, too."

Although his voice cracked at the end, Jungkook smiled and leaned forward to kiss him again.

a/n: loNg chAptEr :)