19 - Tell Me You Love Me

"Baby, I have something to tell you.." Woohyun to Dara

"What is it?" -Dara

"Naeun is..." -Woohyun

"What happened to my bestie?!" Dara suddenly get up.

Woohyun's eyebrow furrowed. "Yah! Are you pregnant or not? How can you get up just like that?"

"Sorry. What happened to Naeun? Tell me. Palli palli!" Dara said even nudging Woohyun's arms.

"She's pregnant." Woohyun smiled as he saw Dara's face brightened at the news. "Are you that happy?"

Dara nodded and smiled meaningfully at him. "Thanks for telling me that. At least there is good news amidst bad news."

"You still think about what you found out? Don't think too much love. I don't want you stressing out yourself." Woohyun said while brushing Dara's hair with his fingers.

"Just stay beside me then." -Dara

"Why?" -Woohyun

"Coz you are my stress buster." -Dara

"Okay. I'll stick with you like a gum then." Woohyun moved closer to her. "Like this.."

Dara giggled. "Ahh.. I'm so lucky."

"Why?" -Woohyun

"Coz I chose you." -Dara

"Ughh. Sure you are. Saranghae Mrs. Nam." -Woohyun held her closer as they lie down the bed.

"Can you tell me again when did you start loving me?" Dara said in her half asleep, half awake voice.

Woohyun smiled. "Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes, I just fell in love."

***

Meanwhile, at the hospital.

Everyone's gone, and Naeun is already awake.

"Oppa.." -Naeun

"Hmmm?" -Sunggyu

"What's wrong with me?" -Naeun

Sunggyu smiled as he caressed Naeun's face. "Nothing's wrong with you. Something's right actually."

"Elaborate." -Naeun

"We're having a baby!" Sunggyu blurted out excitedly.

"Really?" Naeun is exceptionally happy at the news. "Really? Really?"

Sunggyu smiled happily and held her hand. "Thank you babe. For giving me this kind of feeling. I promise to take care of you both. I'll do better from now on.." -Sunggyu

"Oh wait. Oppa, where did you go when you suddenly disappeared?" -Naeun

"Ahmmm.. Actually.." -Sunggyu

Naeun looked at him, trying to read his mind. But after a while she gave up. "Tell me.."

"Ailee had an accident and I had to ran to her and take care of her until her family arrived." Sunggyu bowed his head down, unable to meet her gaze and waiting for her outburst.

"Ohhh.. Her again.." Naeun's face turned sad, but she didn't say anything more.

"I'm sorry. I'll explain." -Sunggyu

Naeun shook her head and asked. "Oppa, do you love me?"

"Yes of course! What kind of question is that?" -Sunggyu

"Then that's enough for me. I don't really want to know how you are having an affair behind me." -Naeun

"Naeun-ah.."