5 - Breaking the Code

"Myungsoo-yah, give me some money." Dara nudged Myungsoo while they are walking together.

"Why would I?" -Myungsoo

"Eyyy.. Just me give me." -Dara

"What if I don't?" -Myungsoo

Dara whispered something to Dongwoo. And suddenly, Dongwoo back hugged Myungsoo preventing him to move.

"Yah! Let go of me! What are you doing?" Myungsoo hissed.

Dara fished for his wallet in his pocket.

"Yah! Yah! Be careful where you touch Lee Dara. This is harassment. I'm going to sue you.."

"Then sue me." She stuck her tounge out to Myungsoo while waving his wallet.

"Yah! Give it back!" Myungsoo panicked.

"You should have given me money while I kindly asked." And she started to run away with his wallet.

"Sorry Myungsoo-yah. I love her more than you." And Dongwoo ran after Dara.

Myungsoo panicked and run after them too with all his might.

***

"Allright! It's Myungmyung's turn to treat us today!" Dara said excitedly upon arrival at their usual spot in the canteen.

"No way! Myungsoo? Is he sick somewhere today?" -Hoya

"His wallet is sick today." Dongwoo said, still catching his breath. "Dara-yah, how come you run so fast?"

"Yah! Lee Dara give me back my wallet!" Myungsoo came rushing.

"I don't want to." -Dara

"Allright! It's my treat. Just give me back my wallet! Jebaaalll..." Myungsoo said as if pleading for his own life.

Dara's forehead wrinkled in curiousity. Something must be in his wallet. She playfully smirked and pointed something behind Myungsoo's back. "Oh? What's that?"

Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite looked at where she is pointing. Then, on cue, Dara took a quick peek at Myungsoo's wallet.

"O.M.G." Was all she could say.

"Yah! Lee Dara!" Myungsoo snatched the wallet from her hands.

"Why? Why? Why?" -Sunggyu

"In his wallet.." Dara stuttered, looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at her meaningfully, silently begging her to not say anything.

"What did you just see?" -Sungyeol

"Eyyy.. I'm dying. Hurry up!" -Hoya

Dongwoo held Hoya's face with his two hands. "Need a CPR?"

"Yah! Stop being gross Hyung. Tell us already Noona." -Sungjong

"In his wallet.." All of them waited curiously at what she's going to say. "There's a lot of bills."

"Eyyyy. That's it?"

Dara nodded robotically.

Myungsoo heaved a sigh of relief.

"Guys, wait here! I'll order the food for you. Myungsoo let's go." Dara pulled Myungsoo towards the counter to order food and pay.

"Why is Naeun's picture in your wallet?" -Dara

"It's not what you think.." -Myungsoo

"Then what should I think?" Dara crossed her arms in her chest and waited for Myungsoo's explanation.