21 - Confrontation

"Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah!" Sunggyu clicked his fingers twice in front of Woohyun's face.

"Huh?" Woohyun flinched.

"Eyyy this kid. You started imagining things again just because you finished your opponent earlier than us." Sunggyu smacked his head. "Aren't you going to help your wife?"

Woohyun looked around and saw the 15 bodies of the kidnappers still lying on the ground. Then he let out a childish grin and pointed a finger gun to their leader.

Sungjong and Hoya rushed to the van and immediately untied the ladies.

When they got out of the van, all of them rushed to Dara, Naeun, Dija and Sony and  pulled for a group hug.

"Here! They're here!" They heard a shout from behind.

It's Zeisha, Cris and Hani, together with the police and the private guards.

The police officers handcuffed the attackers while Myungsoo stomped his way to the guards.

"Is this how you do your job Hyung?" -Myungsoo

"Sorry Young Master."

"I'm going to tell Dad about this and you better prepare a good explanation." -Myungsoo

***

Everyone went to the Nam's residence.

"Hani-yah, can you help Naeun noona with her bruise?" Sungjong handed Hani the first aid kit.

"Are you hurt somewhere else Babe?" Sunggyu worriedly asked Naeun who shook her head as answer, her body is still shaking from fear.

"Eonnie, you need to calm down. Calm down.." Hani guided Naeun for a breathe in breathe out. Naeun calmed after a while.

Dara on the other hand is still quiet. Woohyun is holding her in his arms while gently patting her back.

"Let's get you and Naeun checked up later." -Woohyun

Dara nodded. "After you do some explaining Mr. Nam."

Woohyun sighed. "Right. I'm sorry about that. I really regret crossing path in the past with that jerk. I'm just thankful you are all safe now."

Dara stood up. "No. What you need to explain to me is how you, you, you, you, you, you and you were so good at fighting." She said pointing each of the Infinite members. "And don't you dare make up excuses."

"Ohhhhhhhh.. She's cute." -T.O.P.

"Yah, Hyung, she's my wife." Woohyun stood beside his wife and protectively wrapped his arms in her shoulder.

"I just said she's cute." T.O.P. chuckled.

"Our hoobae is jealous." -Seungri

"Are you seriously friends?" Cris butted in.

G.D. answered. "Not really friends. But we were on our last year in the basketball team when they become members. After that, we already debuted being idols."

"Oppa, do you want juice?" Zeisha asked T.O.P.

"What about me? You're not going to ask?" Sungyeol hurriedly butted in.

"Just go get your own. Are you handicapped?" -Zeisha to Sungyeol

"Ohhhhhhh... Nice!" Dongwoo laughed at Sungyeol and gave a thumbs up to Zeisha.

Sungyeol slouched himself in the couch and pouted while frowning. Like a 7 year old kid.

"G.D. Oppa, you were really cool back there." Hani said with all smile while applying medicine to Naeun's bruise.