1 - Brothers

SUNGGYU'S POV

"Hyung!" Sungjong came to me running.

"Sunggyu Hyung!" Sungyeol is following behind Sungjong.

"Gyu!" That's Woohyun throwing hearts at me while confidently walking towards where I am.

And here comes Myungsoo who just walked in while installing his dimples, not even saying anything.

"Yow! What's up Hyung?" Hoya arrived too showing off his dancing skills.

"Leadernim! Leadernim!" And the last to arrive is Dongwoo, coming in with his hands spread like wings.

Seriously, why don't they just come in normally? They are all really weird. And yeah, they are all my members. So does that make me weird too?

Don't you dare say it! Don't ever go against me. I hold grudges you know.

Without even asking me to eat, they started eating on their own. Everyone became silent, focusing all their attention to the food in the table.

"Thank you for the food." Sungjong found his manners after filling up his stomach.

So yeah, they treat me as their financer too. They are all from a well-off family, but they always gang up on me paying for our meals.

"Leadernim, you're the best!" Dongwoo said even holding up two thumbs.

Cute. 😁😁😁

I fall easily for their cuteness. And I can't do anything about that.

"Hyung, dad called for us. He said we should start training already." Myungsoo said after a while.

"Really? He agreed to teach us fighting skills?" Woohyun's eyes widened.

Myungsoo nodded. "In one condition.."

"What condition?" -Hoya

"We will use our skills for self defense only. And as long as we can avoid it, we won't use our skills." -Myungsoo

"Okay. It's not like we are real gangsters." Sungjong shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, we are flower boys." -Sungyeol

Myungsoo's dad is a gangster leader, pretty popular in the underground world. He agreed to train us too, secretly at that. Because he don't want to involve us in any fights. He said he just want us to man up.

After more discussion regarding the training, we went to the gym to practice basketball. Yeah, all of us are in the basketball team. I may not be the ace, but I'm the captain.

Coming out to the basketball court, we heard screams from the female students who were there at the moment.

That's a normal part of our everyday living already, 'coz we, the INFINITE, are not just heirs to big corporations, but also flower boys. Not to mention our multi-hidden talents.

"Uhhhhhh.. There they go again. So noisy.. Aishhh!" Myungsoo murmured.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, they are fan girls no matter what. We are the INFINITE because we have fan girls like them." -Woohyun

"Right." That's Sungyeol, looking at the girls while waving his hand. "They are our girlfriends."

"What?" Dongwoo asked. "My mom said I'm still young so I can't have a girlfriend yet."

"Yah! Donggo, if you are young, then what does that make me? A baby?" Sungjong said while munching on a lemon candy.

"Yes you are candy boy." -Myungsoo