17 - Stalker

"We're here!" Sunggyu and Naeun announced their arrival. They saw Woohyun's back sitting in the couch.

"Oh, you're early.. What about the others?" -Woohyun

"Still not here?" -Naeun

Woohyun just shook his head while Sunggyu shot Naeun an 'I told you so' look. Naeun just chuckled in return.

"Where's Dara?" -Sunggyu

"Sleeping.." -Woohyun

"Oh.. Can I go to your room then?" -Naeun

Woohyun chuckled as he shook his head. "She's here.." He pointed on the bulge in front of him, inside his shirt.

"Heol!" -Naeun

Sunggyu laughed as he saw how funny Woohyun looked. He can't even budge a little because Dara might wake up.

"We're here!" The rest of the guys and ladies came in, with paper bags in their hands.

"Oh, you brought a lot. What's that?" -Woohyun

"Food from Mom." Sungjong answered as he raised the paper bags in his hands.

"Drinks." Sungyeol also raised his hand.

"Pizza." -Myungsoo

"Pasta." Dongwoo his hand carrying a plastic ware, while the other is holding Dija's hand.

"You?" Sunģgyu asked Hoya who is not budging.

"Myself." Hoya said, laughing at himself. "Tsaann, chicken." He revealed the box he was hiding in his back.

"Where is Noona?" Sungjong asked after what it seemed like a class recitation.

Naeun and Sunggyu laughed, before pointing where Dara is.

"Daebak! What is she doing there?" -Dija

"Sleeping." Woohyun answered, feeling the embarrasment.

Everyone laughed which made Dara move, probably awakened.

"Jagi, they're here already.. Can you please get out now? They are making fun of me now." Woohyun softly said to wake her up.

Dara obliged and got out of Woohyun's shirt and was welcomed by laughter from the Infinite and the ladies. Everyone was laughing hard that Dara ended up frowning.

"Eonnie, your pregnancy habits are getting weirder each day." -Zeisha

"Eonnie, why of all places, does it have to be inside Woohyun Oppa's shirt?" -Hani

"I don't know. His scent has this calming effect on me." Dara answered in her sleepy voice.

"Myungsoo Oppa, can I try it too?" -Hani

"Ehhhh?!" Myungsoo's face turned red as soon as he heard that. He crossed his arms in his chest and even took a step back from Hani.

Dongwoo laughed at Myungsoo's reaction. "Our Myungsoo is shocked."

Everyone laughed too.

"He is culture shocked to be exact." -Sony

"Are you stressed somehow Noona?" Sungjong asked, going back to the topic.

"Not really. I just keep having this nagging feeling that I can't pinpoint. I was seeing things this afternoon that's why." -Dara

"Why? What did you see?" -Woohyun

"A man in black cap, glaring at us baby. And a black car following Naeun this afternoon." -Dara

"What?!!!" The guys exclaimed.