" Hey bro. I didn't know you worked here? " Dylan gets up and does a bro shake with Nathan.

Bitch the fuck?

Sense when did they ever talk? For all I knew Dylan never talked with Nathan, like ever. " I needed a job, low on money. " Is all he says.

" Well, what would you like to drink? " He says. The rest of us stay silent, except for Dylan who asks for a Pepsi. Eventually the others order their drinks.

" Lilia, what would you like? " Nathan asks. I sat there like a idiot. Ashley nudged me before I coughed awkwardly. " Uh... a Coke please. "

" Coming right up. " He holds my gaze into his brown eyes before taking off. All of them look at me.

" What was that? " Nick asked. I shrug, trying to play it off while I mess with my fingers and bite my lip.

Why does he have to be so completely and utterly hot?!

Nathan comes back with our drinks and we all take our orders. I order a bacon cheeseburger. Yummy.

And by the way, that's definitely not sarcasm. I love food.

After he gave us our food ten minutes later. Dylan decided to ask Nathan a bone shaking question.

" Hey you on break? Come sit with us! " The others agree. " Yeah, and sure, why not. " He calmly says. His eyes were still on me. And yep, they were darkening each second.

Great.

He comes and sits with us, not really saying anything. He answers a couple a directed questions. But still eyes locked on me. I shiver every now and then. But not because I'm cold. His cold, soulless eyes just had that affect on me.

Once we were done eating. Riley headed off to the car. I stayed there for a while. Nathan got up and left but dropped something. A picture. Faced down. I went to pick it up. I was about to turn it around when Nathan ripped it out of my hands.

" No snooping kitten. " He spits. I look at him, his sudden change of behavior baffles me, still does. " I was going to give it back " I say.

" Whatever. " He mutters and turns to walk off by I grab his bicep and turn him to face me.

Holy shit it's hard!

Focus!

" Why did you make up that excuse to get this job? " I ask. " Because he doesn't need to know more about my personal life. No one does, not even you. A snooping little brat. "

" I'm sick and tired of you being such a asshat to everyone. "

" I am a asshat, so what? "

" So what? So what?! People don't want to see you in a pissed off mood all the god damn time. You are like a fucking lamp post ramming through the fucking halls! Like seriously is your head always up your ass?! If you need therapy I can recommend you a fucking shrink.  Or even send you to a mental hospital! They always have room for a cold hearted, hot tempered asshole! " I seethe. Breathing heavily, man. Who knew you can run out of breath just talking?

And what does he do? He fucking smirks. " It's cute seeing such a short little kitten bring out her claws. " He says ruffling my hair.

What. In the actual. Fuck.

It's like a switch flicked on and now he's all playful? What the hell? This boy has serious issues. And the fact that he smirked?! I have never seen this guy crack a smile, let alone a freaking smirk.

I can't even right now.

" Stop calling me kitten! " I retort back. To frustrated to think straight. " Nope. " He turns on his heals and walks off to the back of the restaurant. Everyone left, so I was all alone.