Epilogue.

10 years later..

"AHA!! So THIS is Magnolia town

"AHA!! So THIS is Magnolia town.. kind of a dump isn't it?"

A young girl with red hair tied into a spiky pony tail, wearing a Soul Reaper's uniform with her very own Zanpakutou at her side, looked around, having just climbed out of a senkaimon with a shorter orange haired Soul Reaper.

"Ichika." said Kazui Kurosaki. "I don't think we're supposed to be here."

"Hey! If that Meltdowner girl didn't give her life to save Ichigo 5 years ago.. you'd NEVER exist. " said Ichika. "You should at least pay your respects!"

"Guess I should." said the wide eyed soul reaper boy, blinking.

Ichika Abarai sighed. "You're way too innocent ya know? Come on.. I'll lead the way!"

Ichika took Kazui's wrist and began pulling him along as they walked through the streets. As they did this, they passed by a blonde spiky haired boy who was arguing with a black haired girl with glasses.

"I don't care if it's not legal Sarada! It'll be the best prank ever!!"

"Boruto.. your dad will flip out.."

"But he did way worse when he was our age!"

"Who are those weirdos I wonder?" Ichika muttered

"Who are those weirdos I wonder?" Ichika muttered. "Never mind! We've got things to do! And places to be!"

Ichika stopped in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall, grinning up at the building. "Hmmm.. maybe one of the losers in here will know where the cemetary is.. HEY OPEN UP!!!"

Ichika began banging on the door.

The door opened, and an irritated looking girl with soft brown eyes, chestnut brown hair that was cut unevenly as if with kiddie scizzors, a paint stained shirt and cutoff jeans, appeared.

"You know.. whoever you are, if you want to post a job, just go inside and see the guild master.. if you're just here to sell something, go away before I pummel you."

Ichika gave the girl a furious glare. "HEY! Is that how you treat an elite!?"

"An elite what?" the girl grumbled, electric sparks jumping off her bangs irritably.

"I'm a Soul Reaper in Training that's what!" said Ichika, putting her hands on her hips with pride. "And Kazui's sort of a Substitute Soul Reaper too!"

"Oh.. so you're not elite.. just trainees."

"WE ARE SO TOO ELITE!!" Ichika roared.

"Well, I'm an S. Class mage and Level 5 Esper.. so I'd welcome you not to piss me off or I'll punt you over that tree there."

"I'd like to see you try-"

"POWWWWWWWW!!!" before Ichika and Kazui knew it, they were flying over the tree in the distance and splashing down into Magnolia's canal. ]

"SPPPAHH PAAAHHH!!" Kazui spat out water as she climbed out of the water. "Wh-what the!?"

"Ichika.. maybe we're overstaying our welcome." said Kazui, climbing out of the water like it was no big deal.

"She humiliated me.. she's officially my rival!!" Ichika growled, marching back to the girl and drawing her sword. "YOU there.. what's your name! So I can remember what to etch on your grave."

"Miyoko Misaka." said the girl boredly. "Do you wanna see if I can get you over that building next?"

"Well Miyoko.. An Esper Dragon Slayer you may be..  but today you lose. Out in that field over there.. 15 minutes!! We'll finish this."

"No.." said Miyoko, slamming the door in Ichika's face.

"HEY!!" Ichika roared, banging her fists on the door. "YOU LET ME IN YA FRIGGIN PIECE OF-"

"Tatsu! Wrangle em up!" Miyoko's voice came from behind the door.. and suddenly there was a crash of glass as a a boy with pink spiky hair, and a black windbreaker crashed through the window.

He pulled on a cowboy hat and whipped out a lasso and screamed. "YEAAAAAHHHH!!! RIDE EM COWBOY!!!"

Tatsu Dragneel jumped onto the surprised Ichika's back and began laughing as Ichika was forced onto all fours and began jumping around like a bucking broncho!!"

"GET OFF OF ME!! HEY!! HEY!!" Ichika squealed.

Finally, after 2 minutes, Ichika was on the ground, her wrists and feet tied together like a downed cattle, as Tatsu stood over her, whooping in victory. "YEAAAAHHH!! WOOOHOOOO!!! NEW RECORD!!!!!"

As this happened, a girl with straight cut black hair and metal piercings in her ears  that resembled somewhat of her father's piercings, walked by, looking surprised.

"Uh.. I don't think that's a cow Tatsu.." said Gale Redfox.

"WHAAAAA!?" Tatsu screamed.

"I will END YOU!!!" Ichika broke free of her ropes and began trying to pummel every part of Tatsu she could find.. as Miyoko peeked through the broken window, shaking her head...

The echoes of their quarrel reverbrated through the town.. speaking nothing of the future friendship that would eventually develop...

The future of Fairy Tail.

End of Epilogue.

Be on the Look out for Book 7 of the Diablo Saga, coming soon.