God Luffy

"RAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!" Luffy pulled himself out of the massive charred rubble that surrounded the terrifying demon realm..

All around him.. the world had turned blackened and red, filled with magma... But structures had collapsed... 

Plasmoid and Ikari were both getting up too, the two of them seeming winded.

"What happened?" Luffy stammered. "Urgh.. wow, the 5th Gear takes a LOT out of me.. So hungry... anybody have meat?"

"YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT MEAT NOW!?" Plasmoid exclaimed. "Priorities kid! We're in REAL danger here!!"

"What!? Why!?" said Luffy.

"We're no longer inside Diablo Phobus kid." said Ikkari. "we're in something else.. something else that used Ikkari's essence for some reason I can not surmise.."

"Auuugh?" Luffy tilted his head in confusion. "Like.. sex?"

"NOT THAT KIND OF INSIDE!!" Ikkari roared. "CHOP CHOPPING GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!!"

"But.. the question is.. who are we inside? And how do we get out?" Plasmoid mused.

"It's weird alright." said Ikkari. "Not just the probable solution to this question.. but.. who this energy feels like... it just can't be... who I think it is..."

"Who Ikkari?" Plasmoid asked. "Tell us.. "

"It's just impossible.." Ikkari growled. "Mikoto defeated him.. with help from Mavis... there's no way he could be... "

"Oh.. but he iiiiiiisssss and haaaaaaaasssss returned..." said a massive voice with a sighing exhaling voice that let out a massive hurricane-like gust..

"N-no way!!" Ikkari's eyes widened. "YOU!!!??"

Xaphan lumbered out onto the peak of a mountain, his massive gaping mouth sending out tremendous winds.

"Our maaaaaster has returned.. so haaaaave we.." Xaphan breathed.

At the same time, the sound of a neighing horse and galloping hooves shook the earth as the pale Beleth arrived, his blood red spear trailing deadly black energy, and his horse snorted out terrible flames.. his very essence fear itself.

Beleth laughed. "Well met again.. Ikkari Rippu..."

"Wh-who are they!?" Luffy stammered. "They're kinda scary looking!!"

"Don't start askin' before we're all here!!!"

At that moment, a tremendous winged black wolf landed behind the group.. drool dripping from it's fangs..  Marchosias.

Finally, a large cloaked demon  with long horns rose from a large portal shaped and colored like a galaxy.. nebulae swirling around it's hands.

"We've come for vengeance.." said Baraqiel.."Your reckoning has come.. for you are within Lord Asgawrath... and there is no escape."

"Vengeance!?" Ikkari growled.

"Fulguras Adtonitus intends to rescue Monkey D. Luffy." said Beleth, brandishing his spear. "We shall kill him.. and have her endure unbearable pain.."

"All our former might has been restored TWICE fold." said Marchosias, snapping his jaws ferociously. "We are at 200 percent our normal strength. And you Ikkari, are weakened due to your imprisonment here.

"Damn.. he's chopping right!" Ikkari growled. "We're screwed."

Luffy glared at the demons surrounding them. "Alright then.. I'll kick all your asses... 5th gear will-."