Ghosts and Poison

"This place is huge!" said Chopper. 

"Shhh!" said Juvia, putting a finger to her mouth. "Juvia does not think we should be talking too loudly.

Nicole had managed to sneak the team into a far corner of the tremendous halls of dungeons and jail cells. Her Ghost Dragon abilities allowing her to phase through the Sea Prism Stone handcuffs.

While the strange Sea Prism Stone was perfectly capable of negating Devil Fruit abilities, it did pretty much nothing to any other kind of supernatural power.

"I've never been in Impel Down before." said Robin, looking around with interest. "So this is what the greatest prison in the world is like.."

"Nothing they have here can hold me." said Nicole "I can phase through solid matter pretty well, Only magic based or spiritually based objects can actually touch me.. plus my talons actually can phase through magic based defenses and attacks.. I'll be able to switch off any supernatural defenses and pass through each area without too much of a hitch.."

"Unless we run into the warden.." said Robin.

"Yeah.." said Nicole. "You know.. when you showed me his picture.. something about him seemed.. I don't know..."

"Hmm?" said Mikaris. "Is he familiar to you perhaps?"

"Probably nothing." said Nicole. "Alright.. as we planned.. let's sneak through quietly and.."

"ESCAPEES!!!" Some guards yelled, running over and pointing muskets at the group. "GET THEM!!!"

"That was quick." Nicole muttered.

"Cien Fleurs!" Robin crossed her wrists, and petals flew through the air as multiple arms sprouted out of various points on the guards. "Clutch!!"

The hands pushed  the heads and shoulders of the men back, forcing them into a very painful back bend. They fell to the ground yelling in pain as the arms held them there.

"WATER NEBULAE!!!" Juvia sent a blast of water hurling out, sending a large tidal wave to blast through several more guard regiments who were coming at them.

"SNIPERS!! GET THE SNIPERS!!"

Men appeared from balconies above aiming their guns down at the group.

"WHHHAAA!!!?" Chopper stammered. "So much security so soon!!!?"

"That is rather surprising.. to have this much security at only the first floor." said Robin.

Juvia's waist turned into a cyclone of water and she rocketed into the air as the men fired at her. The bullet's splashed through her body, doing no harm.

"Juvia's body is made of water." said Juvia. "You won't harm Juvia!"

"D-damn!! Is she some sort of Logia type!?" stammered one guard.

"A Devil Fruit that controls water!!? THAT'S A CONTRADICTION!!!" Cried out another guard.

"WATER WHIP!!!" Juvia's arm turned into a large water geyser which she whipped through the rows of guards, taking out the snipers in an instant.

"We can't stay to fight too long." said Mikaris. "My strategy depends on us not getting into too many conflicts..

"Where's your A.E.A anyways!?" said Nicole as she activated her Ghost Talons. "I know you're already powerful as a bare Level 5, but we could use the extra oomph."

Mikaris, indeed, was still only dressed in a sweater, and skirt.

Mikaris fiddled with a small pouch she had slung over her shoulder. "I'm going to need a place to change. This one's a new model I just engineered, but the weapons and upgrades are so many that I can't compress it into a bracelet like the Mark 2 version. "