Touma's Crisis

"So that was a job eh? I never thought you guild types had to work so hard!"

Usopp was walking along the narrow dirt road that lead back to Magnolia Town along with Wendy and Charle, having just helped her out with a job.

"Well, it depends on the job really." said Wendy. "But I can't seem to lose in combat related jobs lately..."

"Dragon Lord makes you seriously overpowered." Charle muttered. "But, then again, power doesn't equal efficiency.. every time Hoshimi goes on a job we need to send somebody to supervise her.. she's a child in maturity level.. and by Numensapien standards..  pretty much the Numensapien version of a 9 year old."

Usopp grinned. "Well it's fun anyways. When we get Luffy back, he'll love giving this a try while we search for the One Piece!"

"Well Mikoto said they found a lead at an island earlier today! And that they finally managed to find Luffy!" said Wendy. "I'm sure he'll be there by the time we get back!"

But of course.. that wasn't to be..

As soon as Usopp opened the door of the Guild Hall, he found the guild sitting around in a dim silence, with Mikoto sitting in the middle of the hall, holding a familiar Straw Hat in her hand..

Down in the Guild Hall's basement, the Thousand Sunny Door, a dimensional doorway directly connected to the ship itself, attached to the inside of it's main cabin, could be heard howling, as a large storm raged in that dimension..

Franky silently sat at the bar, looking glum as well, drinking a large amount of Coca Cola which had been picked up from an Academy City convenience store.

"Hey.. Mikoto.." said Natsu. "We'll find him.."

"But how though?" Cana said, fiddling with the tarot cards in her hand. "We've got no information to go on.. and none of the information we've obtained has suggested that Luffy is being held at that Impel Down place.."

"It's very late Mikoto." Makarov walked over and patted a hand on Mikoto's back. "You may be the guild master, but you're not invincible.. let's all go to bed.. and come back with clear heads tomorrow morning.."

"If it's alright with you guys, I'll sleep on the Sunny tonight.. maybe I'll get some info while I'm rocking on a stormy sea.." Mikoto muttered.

"I'll join you.." said Touma Kamijou, walking up and taking his wife's hand.

"Won't you get seasick?" Mikoto asked.

"Nah.." said Touma. "Come on! Lucy's got the kids and Little L tonight, so.. we'll have some alone time.."

"Actually." said Nami, holding up a hand. "Sanji's on the front deck right now..."

Mikoto's eyes widened fearfully.

"OH.. um.. howabout we just go home?" Touma stammered.

"Yes.." said Mikoto, still looking wide eyed. "That's nice.."

_________________-

A month after they had gotten married, Touma and Mikoto had bought a small lakeside cottage on the edge of Magnolia Town.

The Forest Vulcans were plentiful around here, but none of them were particularly eager to go within 300 meters of Mikoto, after watching her punch a Vulcan into the upper atmosphere for trying to look up her pant legs.

(sometimes I think Hiro is making fun of Star Trek.. )

The cottage was nice, small, and quiet.. a perfect place for raising twins, and taking care of Mikoto's younger sister Lucy Misaka.