The Omegaverse Tournament Begins.

The Omegaverse bore many worlds.. so many in fact.. that you could say there were alternate versions of other worlds here... a world where Mikoto was a boy... a world where everyone was a mime.. the possibilities were endless..

Such as a world where the terrible alien tyrant known as Lord Boros actually defeated Saitama..

In this world.. Earth was a desolate place, with no humans alive whatsoever, and Boros himself, who was far more powerful than the counterpart who was defeated by Saitama in Mikoto's Omegaverse, sat on a throne made of human bones in the middle of a decimated city.

He had spikey purple hair.. blue skin, one large eye.. and bore golden armor and a red cape.. truly an image of an alien tyrant.

As Boros sat there, bored out of his mind

As Boros sat there, bored out of his mind.. a figure appeared behind him. The being had green scaly skin, the head of a cobra, and black armor on the bottom half of his shirtless muscular body.

"Vetranos." said Boros, looking at one of the Gods of Order and Chaos curiously. "For what reason could you have graced me with your presence."

"The next one has been decided.." hissed Vetranos. "Once more.. you shall be my lead fighter Boros.. do not disappoint me."

"Indeed.." said Boros. "What time shall it be held?"

"The tournament shall begin 10 years from now.." said Vetranos. "Rumor has it.. that the legendary hero Mikoto Misaka will be there.. "

Boros's eye widened and he grinned, a hungry look on his face. "Truly... how very fortunate...heheheheheheheh.. finally.. an opponent.. worthy of my might!!"

___________________________

Deep in a forest in another world, a man stood, watching the sun set beneath the trees. With the way he was dressed, his red hair, and his sinister face, which bore a tear drop and star painted on.. not to mention his circus clothing, this man bore the distinct appearance of a clown.

One look at this man, and any child would've run crying to their mothers. The man licked his lips and chuckled. "My.. the sky looks red.. red with blood. It feels like there's something just on the horizon.. coming closer and closer."

Hisoka twirled a playing card on his finger, which had finger nails curved into sharp points.

"Well.. how long are you going to stand there?" said Hisoka, turning his head slightly to look at what was behind him. "God of Stone.."

A slender woman was standing behind him. She bore tan skin, and a Egyptian looking bra and faulds, and a crown shaped like a sphinx.. There were gold rings in her hair.