Dragon Lord Omega

"OH DEAR GOD NOOOOOO!!!" Twilight Prankster screamed as he ran along the side of the wall of the massive Guardian Cosmic Temple, while explosions followed him, In his arms, he carried a frightened Amor, as roars echoed throughout the dust.

"PPPPPRRRAAANNNKKKKKSTTTTERRRRRR!!!!!!!" a large being appeared through the smoke.. with transparent black body filled in with stars and galaxies, and about 20 feet tall.. it also wore a metallic spartan-like helm and armor. 

(Yes.. this is one of Alien X's species..)

The Celestialsapien aimed a powerful cosmic powered punch at Prankster, who only jumped out of the way just in time.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MAKE THE CELESTIALSAPIENS MAD AT YOU!?" Amor roared.

"I might have smacked a giant fish over one of their heads!!" Prankster stammered. "But I didn't think these guys would hold such a stupid grudge when they couldn't feel a thing in the first place!! MY GOD! These guys can survive a universal level attack!!!"

"And just our luck, one of them had to be guarding the gate of prophecy!!" Amor growled. "DAMN IT!! We're so close!!! We need to hurry and get back to help MIkoto!!"

"WORKING ON IT!!" Prankster stammered, as he jumped out of the way of another cosmic blast. "It's a good thing we're essentially beings on the same plane of existence, otherwise this guy would of just thought us into oblivion!!!"

Prankster groaned.. "this is even more awkward than that time I put in the wrong music for Han and Luke's award ceremony!!!"

"YOU PUT IN THE MUSTACHE SONG!?" Amor screamed as Prankster ducked another cosmic blow.

"I THOUGHT IT WAS A RUNWAY FASHION SHOW!" Prankster screamed. "And don't get me started on the time I used the wrong anime intro music for when I worked as Toriyama's assistant!!! well at least he liked my coffee.. even though Frieza and Mr. Popo decided to totally bomb the end of the video by suddenly killing Krillin... DARN IT... one more bald and sexy person on my conscience! WHEN WILL THE KILLING OF BALD AND SEXY PEOPLE END!?"

"I saw the video, don't think it turned out too- OH GOD!!" Amor screamed as a cosmic blast passed inches from her face..

"Anyways.." said Prankster as he continued to run. "I don't really think we need to worry about Mikoto too much at this moment."

"We both know that Fulgy's Dragon Lord STILL isn't strong enough to face somebody like Diablo!" said Amor.

Prankster laughed. "Dear Amor!! Do you REALLY think that is the extent of Dragon Lord's limits? Or do you not think that Fairy Tail would've found some way to surpass their limits by now?"

Amor's eyes widened.. then she smiled. "Well.. you almost know my own daughter better than I do.."

__________________________________

Mikoto stood up, her eyes wide.. she looked up into the night sky from her bedroom window.. in the cribs next to her.. her two children slept peacefully. 

What was that she felt? Something she could feel even from a whole other dimension away?

Two gods.. fighting.. fighting with all their might!!!

"Saitama.." said Mikoto. "I know that life force anywhere... and the enemy he's fighting.."

Mikoto clenched her fists. "He's out there fighting for me.. and I'm not doing a damn thing!!"