Diablo Supreme, The Ruthless Queen

Cold as Stone..

Dead as Bone..

In the darkened cold there shall be one..

The Bane of Diablo, her power , though great, undone.

Upon her foe's head sit's a great straw hat.

her very enemy, a pirate of rubber..

And the one that shall seal her cold dead fate

shall experience true pain , torn asunder...

- Prophecy of the Elders, one of the many of prophecies that sit within the Hall of Celestials.

"GRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Asgawrath charged.. letting a vicious punch collide with Mikoto's own fist.

Mikoto grunted. her large electric blue hollow eye twitching from the strain of the power she was having to use against her own foe.

A shockwave of black electricity and demonic electricity filled the space..

"I must say.. I'm impressed.." said Asgawrath. "You're far more powerful than you were when you were Fulguras.. "

"I'm not the lance anymore Asgawrath." said Mikoto. "Diablo Etwatia has that power now.. any point in beating me is positively worthless. Without me having the Lance's power, you won't be able to submit me to your will."

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Asgawrath laughed. "Of course, all I need to do then is beat you till you submit."

Mikoto tilted her head curiously. "You're definitely less calculating than last time.."

"Anger and an insatiable desire for violence will do that to a demon." said Asgawrath.

Mikoto sighed and her hollow eye glowed with power. "Very well. See if you can satiate your desire if you can.. but either way.. I don't intend for you to walk out of this alive."

"FOOL!!!" Asgawrath roared, shooting at tremendous speeds towards Mikoto. "You of all people should know.. YOU CANT KILL ME!!!!!"

Mikoto held out a hand.. and her tattoos glowed. "Shield of dragons.."

There was an explosion of black lightning, and the lightning strikes crisscrossed into a large flat ruin shaped like a horned dragon's head. The shield head blocked Asgawrath's terrible attack with tremendous shockwave.

Asgawrath roared furiously as he erupted into black energy and blew the shield apart with the sheer power erupting from his body.

Mikoto's eye flashed as she collected electric power in her fist, and her punch collided with Asgawrath's jaw.

Light speed level shockwaves radiated through the confines of space as the two god-like combatants clashed against each other constantly

As they fought, Asgawrath grew more and more aggressive, throwing out more and more vicious blows.

"What's the matter!?" Asgawrath roared as his shadowy claws slashed against black lightning plasma from Mikoto's wrists. "You're starting to falter a bit!! Don't tell me this is the limit of your power!!!"

Mikoto suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Asgawrath. Her hands turned back into dragon talons. Her claws extended into black electric blades, raining a powerful