Enter The Caped Baldy

Mikoto awoke the next morning unsure of what was going on.. She had worked so late that night, not to mention having to wake up in the middle of 3 o clock am to calm her crying twins, that she wondered if she had any sleep..

Mikoto rose from the bed. Touma was still off training on that island with Raleigh.. so the spot on the bed next to her felt cold and empty..

And yet.. for some reason.. she didn't feel alone.."

"Sorry for the intrusion.. ya look exhausted." Said a very bored voice.

"EH!!!?" Mikoto jumped with fright. But when she saw who was at her bedroom door, she sighed.

"You know.. I told you I won't be able to spar with you this weekend.. how did you get to this dimension without our dimensional gateways from the Hall of Worlds?"

"Eh.. I kinda just asked around.. and here I am.." the figure said.. as his bald head shined brightly. "And then I talked to Natsu, and he told me what's up.."

Mikoto looked away. "You and I aren't super close.. I don't want to involve you in my troubles.."

"Still.. I don't have many friends I guess.. cept that cyborg who lives in my apartment.. so, if you need something, I guess I'll do you a favor.. I'm supposed to find some kid with a straw hat right?"

"Er.." Mikoto said.

"No worries. You can't use Dragon Lord much in that world right? But. I don't have any crazy limitation like that.. so.. it'll probably be a breeze.. I hope it won't.. but we all know it will be." said the figure.

The figure turned and left Mikoto's bedroom, and as he did, a white cape billowed in the wind.

"As always.." Mikoto muttered. "You'll probably take em down in one punch."

Mikoto smiled and wiped a tear from under her eyes. "Just where do I find such crazy friends..? And how the heck did I even deserve them?"

______________________________________

"RRRRAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! VIPER SHRED OF THE POISON GHOST DRAGON!!!"

Nicole sent out a vicious set of slashes, her Viper headed tail letting out vicious bites as it blitzed like a supersonic whip, appearing to look like  a multi-slash whip.

"GRRRRAAAHH!!!" Magellan roared out as well as his Venom Demon was slashed to pieces. "DON'T GET COCKY!!! HYDRAAAAAAA!!!"

Nicole charged purple venomous energy combined with spirit energy into her fist. "IRON FIST OF THE POISON GHOST DRAGON!!!!"

"BOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!"

Magellan was sent bursting through the wall  as Nicole's Ghost Viper tail snapped it's jaws with vicious satisfaction.

Magellan emerged from the rubble, panting as his Venom Demon reformed around him. "You've developed an immunity to my poison!?"

"More like since I now use the same poison as you.." said Nicole. "It's pretty much gotten to the point where you can't hurt me."

Magellan gritted his teeth viciously."You.. damn.. DRAGONS!!!!!!! That terrible power.. it reminds me of her.. of HER!! THE ONE WHO TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!!"

Magellan raised his arms.. "HYYYYDRAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

Several massive venom serpents blasted out in a massive wave at Nicole..