worried sick || marichat

"Hey Tikki, how do you think Chat's doing?" Marinette turned to her small friend with a worried expression visible on her face.

"Relax, Mari! I'm sure he's okay!" Tikki replied cheerfully, flying over to Marinette and patting her on head.

The girl forced a smile and turned back to her designs. On their last patrol, Chat had gotten hurt. Like, "I'm bleeding to death but don't worry, you do your Miraculous Ladybug thing and I'll be okay but please hurry because I'm losing too much blood" kind of hurt.

And, of course, he was okay after Ladybug captured the butterfly and did her thing. But she still couldn't stop herself from worrying.

What if he had lost all that blood? Or what if he was in pain? Maybe he had faked being okay.

Marinette groaned as she layed her head down on her desk and closed her eyes. It had been three days and she still hadn't heard from him. She was worried sick, and Tikki was worried that she'd actually get sick from worrying so much.

"C'mon, Mari! You guys are patroling tomorrow night, anyways!" Tikki sat in front of Marinette, one of her small hands on the girl's arm.

"I know, it's just--"

There was a tap on the window, interrupting their conversation. Marinette's head shot up and she gave Tikki a look that clearly told her to hide, and the kwami wasted no time in doing so.

Marinette also got up from her chair and walked towards her staircase, looking up at the window. A small gasp left her lips as she stared into Chat Noir's bright green eyes, as he grinned at her.

She wasted no time on letting him in, still a bit shocked to see him.

"Chat! Oh my God, I'm so glad you're okay!" The girl exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck.

Chat stumbled back a little and was taken aback by her actions, but still wrapped his arms around her as well.

"Why?" He laughed lowly, burrying his head on the crook of her neck.

Marinette felt herself blushing, but simply hugged him tighter and hid her face on his hair.

"Alya recorded the last akuma attack... You got seriously hurt." She whispered sadly, feeling bad and guilty over the fact that Chat was always the one to get hurt.

He laughed once again, his hold on her tightening as he pulled back a little to be able to look at her. Once they locked gazes, Chat smiled sweetly at the girl in his arms as she looked at him worriedly.

"I'm okay, Princess. There's nothing to worry about." The boy promised her, leaning down and giving her an Eskimo kiss.

Marinette blushed once again, and smiled softly at him.

"I'm glad you're okay." She informed him, pulling him down for another hug.

"Thank you, Princess." He whispered slightly, not being able to contain the smile off of his face.

--
lol, hi. hope you like this.
in line comments make my day. 🌙