don't make me regret this || ladynoir

Maybe it wasn't fair, maybe she should simply give up on Adrien, maybe she should give Chat a chance after all, she knew he wouldn't let her down.

How many times had she ignored and declined Chat's feelings for Adrien? For that platonic love, that she knew deep down, would never work out?

Maybe it was really time to stop trying to work something that will never succeed and just try to love Chat.

She knew, despise his flirty attitude and his horrible puns, also his reckless behavior and his provoking methods, he was a good, trust worthy, kind and funny guy. Okay, maybe he wasn't funny but still.

"My Lady!" Ladybug looked for the source of the voice and smiled sweetly upon spotting Chat.

"Hey, Kitty. You're late." She pointed out glaring playfully at him.

He offered her his signature grinning, sitting with her on the edge of the Eiffel Tower.

"Yeah, sorry I had... Something to take care of." He said, smiling a little.

"It's fine, as long as it doesn't start happening often." Lady laughed, nudging his side with her shoulder making him chuckle.

"I thought you might've already left, since everything is obviously okay and I took so long to get here, so what are you still doing here, Bugaboo?" He questioned her, smiling as he took in the view in front of them. Paris at night sure was beautiful.

"Well... I uh, I wanted to t-tell you uh... Something." She stuttered, blushing slightly.

"Y-Yeah? W-What is it?" Chat asked, now looking at her, completely surprised with this new side of her.

"I uh... I uh... Ugh, look, just close your eyes." She instructed, blushing madly.

"Oh-kay?" The boy asked hesitantly, before closing his eyes.

Ladybug stared at his face, lips parted softly as she leaned in and planted a quick peck on his lips, getting up in a heart beat. Chat's eyes fluttered open, as he stared at her wide eyed, bringing his hand to his mouth.

"Y-You better not make me regret this, you stupid stray alley cat." She said more harshly than intended and flung her yo-yo up, leaving Chat and his thoughts alone.

It was silent for a while, Chat was still trying to process what had just happened, before a little smile appeared on his lips.

"I won't, Ladybug."

--

Guys i don't want to be pushy or smtg, srsly but... one of the things i loved the most was to read your guys' comments and ever since i posted that chat x alya one shots i feel like you guys have just been ignoring me and don't comment as much... ugh sorry, i'm just being a lil bitch.