valentine's day || ninya

☆ please read the last Adrinette one-shot to understand this Ninya one. ☆

--

"Alright dude, I did it!" Adrien exclaimed, sitting down next to Nino with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Bro, I'm really proud of ya. Never knew you could actually do it." Nino said, wiping away a fake tear as Adrien rolled his eyes.

"Stop that, of course I could do this! But now mon ami, c'est ton tour." Adrien evilly smirked, nodding towards Alya's direction slightly. (A/N: "my friend, it's your turn.")

"I know! No need to rush me!" Nino defended, visibly gulping as he stared at the two girls above them.

They were giggling over something and the box Adrien gave to Marinette was on top of the table, and Alya was wiggling her eyebrows at Mari while smirking. The other girl, however, was blushing madly as giggles escaped her lips.

Sighing, Nino turned to Adrien again before nodding.

"Alright dude, I'm giving her the chocolates after school!" He exclaimed with a determinated look on his face.

"Atta boy!" Adrien smirked, before laughing. "That's the spirit!" He said with a smiling face. Now that he was "free" from the nervousness himself, it was just too hilarious, watching Nino being sooo nervous.

(◕‿◕✿)

The bell rang and people quickly rushed out of their classes. Nino saw Alya getting up, and stood up as well, gulping hard.

"A-Alya, can I talk to you?" He asked, giving her a nervous smile while Adrien snickered behind him and Marinette giggled.

"O-Oh, Nino! I... I have to walk Marinette home." She smiled apologetically, nodding towards the ravenette. "Sorry, maybe some other ti-"

"I can walk home alone!"

"I can walk her home!"

Marinette and Adrien shouted simultaneously before blushing and looking at each other with knowing smiles.

"Yeah, A-Adrien will walk Marinette home... P-Please come with me?" Nino asked her, hoping she'd just give in already.

"Hm..." She pondered for a moment, looking suspiciously at the three of them before sighing and shrugging. "Alright, but Adrien you better take care of my girl!" She warned, pointing a finger at him and also glared at the said boy.

He only nodded, holding his hands up before smiling sheepishly at her.

Alya sighed again, and followed Nino out of the classroom. They walked in silence for a while, before Nino started talking as they reached the park.

"S-So, Alya..." He gave her a nervous look, gulping. "I-I... Have liked your for a while and..." Taking the chocolates out of his bag, he handed them to her, blushing. "I wanted to give you these... Even if you don't accept my feelings." He whispered, embarrassed, staring at the ground expecting her to laugh and turn him down.

The girl took the box in her hands, with slightly pink cheeks and smiled at him.

"I... Didn't know you felt the same way, Nino." She mumbled, before chuckling slightly.

The boy looked at her surprised, and he too chuckled, caressing the back of his neck.

"Well... Happy Valentine's Day, Alya!" He exclaimed, a faint blush on his cheeks.

She rolled her eyes, before pulling him down and smashing their lips together.

A moment later she pulled away, a small smirk on her lips.

"Thank you, Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Nino." And she wasn't sure if Nino was still down on earth or in space from the dreamy, yet shocked, expression he had on his face.