valentine's day || marichat

Before starting, this one-shot is based off a comic from tumblr. ❁ So, the author won't probably be reading this, but if you are and want credits just PM me or comment here! ♡

——

A sad Marinette was found with her back leaning on the school wall. She sighed sadly, staring at the small object in her hands. It was a green, little box with a dark blue bow on top of it. Tons of chocolates were inside it and Marinette was supposed to give them to Adrien earlier, but per usual, she couldn't do it.

Why was she trying to give Adrien chocolates? Because it was Valentine's Day and as any other teenage girl, she also wanted to give chocolates to her beloved but failed miserably.

"Why do you look so down, Princess?" Marinette looked up, spotting Chat Noir on top of the tree in front of her.

"Oh Kitty Cat, it's you." She whispered, looking down at the box once again. "Well... I was supposed to give those to my crush today, but I'm such a coward... I couldn't do it and classes are over so he already went home."

"You are not a coward, Princess." Chat swooped down in front of her, grinning. "I love Ladybug and we are meant to be! She just hasn't seen it yet, but that doesn't make me a coward."

"I don't know how that has anything to do with my case, but you are such a flirt Chat, I'm not surprised she doesn't consider your feelings." Marinette giggled, staring up at him.

Chat placed a hand over his heart, gasping dramatically with his eyebrows arched.

"Meowch, Princess! I'm hurt! I may be a lot of things and I may flirt, but trust me; I only flirt with My Lady." He said proudly, looking at the sky with a passionate look on his face.

"Oh really?" Marinette raised an eyebrow, a sly grin plastered on her face.

"Yes, indeed, Princess." Chat looked down, with his eyes shining, he smiled at her. "Ladybug is the only one for me."

After he said that, they basically had a staring contest. Marinette gave up, giggling and shoved the box against his chest.

"Here Kitty, you can have those." She said looking at the opposite side of him.

"Ah, who's the flirt now My Princess?" He smirked, taking the tiny box in his hands and opened it, putting a chocolate in his mouth.

"Oh shut it cat, just thought I could make someone's day a little better by giving them chocolates." She rolled her eyes, but was still smiling.

Marinette watched silently as Chat's face brightened up and his eyes went wide, before looking at her.

"Wow, Mari! Did you make those?! They are so good!"

"Yeah, and thank you." She answered, blushing slightly and giggled again.

"Ah, how I wish Ladybug would give me chocolates like those." He sighed dramatically, eating another chocolate.

'If only you knew' "Maybe one day, Kitty." She giggled before adding "Well, I guess I should wish you a happy Valentine's Day uh?"

"Thanks, Princess! Happy Valentine's Day for you too!" He said, giving her a rose which he took out of God knows where.

——

Happy Valentine's Day you guys! ♡♡♡♡ I hope you had a good day with your favorite characters *wiggles eyebrows* and for those who actually were with their partners — lol. Jk, hope y'all had a good day and here it is my favorite couple!! (。⌒∇⌒)。