eat an ice cream with me? || adrinette

"Okay, bye Nino, see ya tomorrow!" Adrien exclaimed as he waved at Nino, before turning around and started walking towards Marinette's locker.

It had been a few months since the two had become good friends, and Adrien walked Marinette home everyday after school now. At first, she was a stuttering and blushing mess, but as time passed, she got used to him and didn't stutter anymore. Well, at least most of the time.

Adrien was just about to turn the corner and walk towards Marinette, when he spotted her talking to the new student who had recently transferred into their class. Arching an eyebrow, Adrien hid behind the wall, listening to their conversation. And yes, he knew it was wrong and he shouldn't do it and blah blah blah. But lol, who said he cared?

"So, Marinette, I was wondering if you'd like to go eat an ice cream with me?" Elloie asked, smiling seductively at Marienette.

"Oh! Ahm, sorry but I have someone walking me home and ahm... Yeah." She smiled uncomfortably, looking around.

That's my girl. Well, unofficially at last. Adrien thought, smirking slightly as he saw Elloie frowning, but smiled again.

"Oh c'mon, Princess. I'm sure they won't mind going alone for just a day." He laughed a little, winking at her.

Okay, I didn't like you before, but now it's pawrsonal! Adrien hissed inwardly, glaring at Elloie.

Marinette froze for a moment, before sighing and closing her locker. She smiled apologetically at Elloie before shaking her head

"No, thank you. Besides, I don't even like ice cream." She laughed, looking around again.

Ahah, what a big liar. Do you know how many ice cream bottles we've finished together, Mari? The blonde smirked, and started walking in their direction.

"Mari! Sorry I'm late but Nino needed my help with something." Adrien smiled sweetly, glaring slightly at Elloie before kissing Marinette on the head.

"O-Oh, Adrien!" The girl was taken aback because Adrien had never kissed her on the head — or anywhere else for the matter — before smiling at Elloie. "W-Well, my companion is here so, we better go home..."

"Adrien, would you mind if I borrowed Marinette for today?" Elloie asked, glaring at Adrien as he held Marinette's hand and pulled her into him.

Adrien's eye twitched, before he forced a smile and held Marinette by the waist, hugging her closely and making sure Elloie's paws were nowhere near his Princess.

"Yeah, I do, actually. Since Marinette is my girlfriend and I want to spend some time alone with her." Adrien fake smiled, kissing Marinette on the cheek.

Elloie 'tched' before walking away with a frown on his face and Adrien let out a relieved sigh.

"What was that? I'm your girlfriend now, Mister?"

Blushing, the boy looked down at the petit yet beautiful girl in his arms, before letting her go.

"I-It was j-just s-so t-that he w-would leave!" Adrien defended, looking around embarrassed.

Marinette laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah, sure it was, Kitty."

——

Okay so since i cant really sleep rn, i decided to do HaosRulez101's request and yeah, hope you like it. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))