how about now? || adrinette au

this is an au based on ceejles' recent au on tumblr!! 

--

"You're really cute, shortie!" Giggled a 9 year old Marinette, while looking at her best friend, Adrien who was pouting with his arms crossed.

"Mari! That's not very nice of you!" The boy complained, glaring at the taller girl. "I may be shorter than you, but I am also older!"

"Yeah? I could never tell!" Marinette laughed, winking at him. "But don't worry, I will never leave your side just because you are so small!" 

Adrien frowned and stared at the smirking girl in front of him for a while, before smirking himself and leaning in with his arms by his sides. He got on his tip toes, and waved a hand above the girl's head excitedly.

"So if I can grow taller than you, like this, will you marry me?" He asked with a happy smile, as Marinette crossed her arms and looked at him over her shoulder, with a small smirk on her lips.

"How 'bout we see if the time actually comes, shortie?" She sassily asked, raising an eyebrow in a challenging manner.

A genuine and amused smile appeared on Adrien's face, as he laughed.

"Ah, you bet!"

--

"Do you see me now?" A now 15 year old Adrien towered over Marinette, a lazy smirk on his lips as he stared down at her with a sensual look on his eyes and held up a hand over her head with ease this time.

Marinette could only huff and blush, covering her mouth a hand, as she embarrassingly stared up at him over her shoulder.

--

anddd, here's a new story!! i'm genuinely so sorry for the wait, but i have no idea what to write these days tbh, my imagination is at 0% :(

but, i saw ceejle's art and i just HAD to write an one-shot based on it since i absolutely LOVE her art and she is super sweet too!! hope i didn't disappoint if she ever reads this!! :)

see y'all later, and if y'all have any ideas on what i should write, pls tell me!!