Chapter 20: All about sex and alcohol

Cara

As I finally down that last shot Barbara comes to be and drags me to the dancefloor. I resist at first but then I give up and start moving my hips in the rhythm of the blasting deep house music.

"Relax, Cara!" She yells in my ear and I just nod, continuing to dance with her. I close my eyes slowly and lean my head back a little, feeling the relaxation session flow through me. I dig my fingers in my hair and they fall back on my back and neck.

I open my eyes and watch around and I notice a few guys staring at me with lust in their eyes. I just smile to myself and start dancing wilder.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands on my hips, pulling me closer to the person behind me. I slowly turn around and notice a blonde guy, smiling and dancing with me. I smile and dance in his rhythm, moving my hips left and right. His hands slowly slip lower, and finally end up on my butt.

I start dancing more seducively. I turn around so my back is facing him and slowly start rubbing my butt against his cock. He pulls me closer and leans in to kiss my neck gently. I lay my head on his chest as he trails kisses on my bare neck.

He spins me around and hold my face with his hand while the other one is resting on my butt. He pulls me closer by my neck and kisses me, passionately. I don't resist him, since he's super cute and I'm drunk.

"Lemme buy you a drink," he yells in my ear over the blasting music and I nod with a small, flirty smile. He intertwins our fingers and pulls me to bar, ordering two gin-tonics.

He passes me the drink and wraps his arm around me while he's holding his drink with the other one. I smile and slowly sip on my drink.

Then I remember I have Barbara with me.

I start searching her with my eyes over the dancefloor, but no success, all I see is sweaty bodies dancing on Kungs' This Girl.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back okay?" I say to the guy and he nods and smiles at me. Damn, Cara you could at least learn his name.

I enter the women restroom and see a bunch of teenage girls standing in front of one of the toilets. How did those girls get in here? They sure as hell don't look old enough.

"Is it occupied?" I ask politely one of them and she sheaks her head.

"Someone's having sex inside, and we're about to post this on Snapchat," she answers and the other girls squeal as a bang on the door is being heard from inside the toilet.

I start assuming the worst. It can't be Barbara, can it?

I quickly pull my phone out of my pocket and type in her name, ringing her.

Surprise, surprise. The shock fills me as I hear her phone ringing inside the toilet. I push my way through the teenage girls and open the toilet door.

"Barbara, that's enough," I say and push the guy away from Barbara, pulling her by her arm.

One of the girls holds her phone to my face and it seems to be the final straw to the mixture of worry, anger and alcohol inside me. I slap her phone away and it falls on the ground and the girl looks at me with open mouth. I give her the bitchy look and try to get past her but she blocks the way.

"Apologize, bitch," she says. I scoff at her.

"Shouldn't you be home watching cartoons? How old are you, fifteen?" I smirk and push her aside but she pulls me back again.

"Watch it, bitch. I may be only sixteen but don't mess with me."

Behind me I hear Barbara start laughing, and so do I. Then I suddenly straighten up and give the girl a head-to-toe look.