Chapter 4: Jason

Kendall

"Hey, Kenny! I'm with Jason right now, do you want us to come over?" Michael says as I pick up. Jason? I hadn't seen him for over a year!

"Yes, of course! I haven't seen him for a long time!" I get excited and Michael laughs.

"We'll be there in 20!"

I've always had a crush on Jason. It may sound really weird, but we met at the funeral. He's been so sweet, and he's cute, and I've always wanted to be with him. But the time we met was the first time I saw him, and the last one. And I guess I'll finally see him again.

"Hey, girl!" Michael yells as he comes to hug me. "Remember Jase?" I nod.

"Of course I remember him! Hey, Jase, how are you? Long time no see, huh?" I smile and stare at his beauty. He smiles and hugs me.

"It's nice to see you, Kendall. We should hang out sometime," he suggests. Oh, I'd love that.

After 1 hour Jason had to leave. I walked him to his bus station.

"It was really nice to see you again, Jason. How does it sound to you to hang out again tomorrow? At Michael's apartment?" I say and take a deep look into his blue eyes. He fixes his hair with his left hand and smiles.

"I'd love that. Maybe I'll be a bit late because I have to help my dad with something, but I'll do my best." I smile brightly.

"So I'll see you then?" I say. He nods.

"I'll see you then," he gives me his sweet smile that makes my knees weak. "Oh, by the way. Do you want to chat with me tonight? On Facebook?"

My face brightens up. "I'd love that!"

"Great, so I'll see you around. Tomorrow. Bye!" He hugs me and goes to the bus. Oh, Jason. What are you doing to me?

Me and Jason have been chatting the whole evening. He's like the sweetest guy ever. Tomorrow is Saturday, I just can't wait to see him!

"Kendall, I still don't understand how can you be at Michael's when we have visitors," mom says.

"Mom, I've always been here with them and for the past two years it got boring because I have absolutely nothing to talk about with them," I argue back. She sighs.

"It doesn't matter. It would be nice if you'd be here because they're your visitors, too." I roll my eyes.

"Mom, I see my cousins practicly every week! I really don't need that right now. Enjoy yourselves, I'm off. Bye!" I wave and leave. Mom sighs again.

"Be home around 6pm!" I roll my eyes.

"Fine. Bye!" And finally, I'm off. I really don't want to spend the day with our visitors because right now, Jason is more important. He's been my crush for the past two years and I really don't want to throw away this amazing opportunity to finally be with him a little more than just 15 minutes.

"Hey, baby doll!" Michael greets me with a big hug.

"Waddup, bro?" I say sarcasticly. He's like my big brother. Actually, we're the same age but he's taller and stronger than me. Of course, he's a guy. But you see, me and Michael have a strong connection that can't be broken, and we can never fall in love with each other. We know each other way too good to be able to fall in love.

"Do you want some hookah? I wanted to light it up for us, while we're waiting for Jase. He's helping his father out with something, he should be here in an hour or so," Michael smiles. My face lightens up.

"Of course, bro! Oh, and by the way. Want a cigarette?" I ask him and offer him a cigarette. He smiles and takes one from my half full pack.

"Thanks, sis! I'm going to make some coffee, want some?" I nod happily.

"Of course. Is there any day Jenner doesn't drink coffee?" He jokes and I punch his arm playfully.

Jason arrived in the evening. Michael was furious, but I was happy when I finally saw him again. Before they left, he kissed me. I swear his lips are the sweetest and the softest thing in the world. I think I might be falling in love with him already.

Author's note:
So in the next chapter I'll put in new characters. I don't need any ideas because this story is actually based on what's been happening in my life for the past 2 years and a half. I might skip a few months when nothing important was happening. Hope you'll enjoy the story!